|Cet émulateur Apple // pour MacOS et Linux (l'archive contient les deux versions) a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- Paste works from the host to the emulated machine. On the Mac, select text in another app, do Cmd-C, and then in KEGS select the Edit menu->Paste. On X11, select the text in another application, then in KEGS, click the middle mouse button to paste. Up to ~32KB can be pasted, but I recommend smaller amounts.
- On the Mac, the Config menu item will bring up the Configuration screen (same as pressing F4).
- Fix bug where Nox Archaist running on 5.25" floppies with fast_disk_emul on (which is the default) would cause KEGS to halt and not write modified data back to the disk image. Nox Archaist doesn't read the entire sector header, waits about 7 disk nibble times, then writes new sector data. This confused fast disk emulation which doesn't move the emulated disk position just by waiting. Now, when a write begins, KEGS will move the emulated disk position.
- Added logpc debugger command in the F7 debugger window. KEGS can keep track of all registers after each instruction for up to 2 million instructions. This is dumped out to the file pc_log_out in the directory where config.kegs was found. In the debugger window "help logpc" gives basic help. "logpc on" turns on logging, and "logpc save" writes out the last 2 million instructions.
- Reading $C020 and $C030 return a floating bus value. This fixes Beyond Castle Wolfenstain randomness as reported by Vladimir Ivanov. https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.apple2/c/3gH0dUpLI3Q/m/JJYnhRYBrY4J