|Cet émulateur multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- Reworked how input grabbing is handled. The new way uses only one key combo(CTRL+SHIFT+Menu), and will adapt its behavior based on any keyboards being selected on any virtual input ports or not(refer to the documentation for full details). A new setting is added, "command.toggle_grab", and two settings were removed, "command.toggle_grab_input" and "command.toggle_cidisable".
- Emulated keyboard(FKB, Tsushin, Saturn) key state is now only updated when input grabbing is toggled on.
- SS: Fixed SMPC read handling of an empty input port.
- SS: Implemented emulation of SMPC 0-byte port read mode.
- PSX: Reduced rumble latency by 1 frame.
- Reworked how keyboard key state is handled, to prevent extremely short button presses from being lost(like what can happen with the Pause key, or other keys when slow-forwarding is active).
- SS: Added 101-key US keyboard emulation.
- SS: Allow SMPC commands to be dual-issued; fixes hang in "F1 Challenge", and hangs/missing sound in "Magic Knight Rayearth".
- SS: Added emulation of the 6-Player Adaptor(multitap).
- SS: Added emulation of the Mission Stick and Dual Mission Sticks.
- SS: Added emulation of the steering wheel("Arcade Racer"), for use with "Virtua Racing", "High Velocity - Mountain Racing Challenge", "The Need for Speed", and other Saturn racing games that apparently lack 3D pad support.