|Ce frontend multi-systèmes continue sa progression rapide. Voici les améliorations du jour:
Today's forecast is... FIRE! Right, left, up and down, there's no scape. The only way out is using a pokey code to freeze time and download this new frontend version.
A couple freakish bugs caused by old code, plus more goodies.
- Frontend crash if you select "All Systems" in the arcade systems select dialog, when ZERO systems are enabled ("Create Arcade Games List" / "Scan Games")
- You could select "All Systems" in the arcade systems select dialog even if ZERO systems are enabled, making the frontend crash
- System title and type text bar properly relocated for 1280x720 resolution; it was completely hidden in "Image Category Settings" screen
- Memory card changes and fixes
*finished implementing the file search routine, it was still only searching for "*.mc", "*.mc1", "*.mc2" files
*all file extensions are now scanned and displayed in the memcard files list, no longer limited to MAME's file extensions from -listxml output
*file search masks: "gamename.*" and "game title.*"
*MAME's file extensions are only used to select files in the "open file dialog", used in slots "Select" buttons
*fixed an error where softlist memcard files could not be located in the correct folder, which is "machine_to_run_foldername\softist_foldername\gamename_foldername\"
example of the corrected search fix: "mamedir\memcard\psu\psx\wildarms\*.*" ("psx" softlist folder name wasn't being added before)
*for software list games, ALL files are scanned inside the "\gamename\" folder since you will only have memcard files for that game
*more teaks are removal of dead code
- New "This system is not available" text in the system title bar below the systems list; for systems that are disabled ("Image Category Settings" and "Video Preview Settings")