|Une nouvelle version, sous forme de patch, de ce frontend multi-système a été publiée. Voici la liste des nouveautés:
Can you say... quad image layouts ? One more image panel for your viewing pleasure.
Tons of bugs were fixed in the build, lots of them reated to image panels and image layouts. I took the opportunity to separate the zipped images initialization code from images main functions. Also create a darn cute dark themed messages panel that appears just below the images. Showing the splash screen when changing categories/layouts was getting old.
Image category selector and image layout selector popup menu in images tool bar were replaced by improved dialogs. They were way too large and required a resolution of 1920x1080 to show all options. Tweaks were also made to fix bugs present in, now deprecated, popup menus.
Image layout splitters now redraw image panels while dragging them instead of just show a pattern line. This is an experiment and I hope it doesn't cause paiting problems or app crashes.
A new Use Custom Category for Console/Computer setting is available. You can have a set of image categories on the same layout for arcade and another set for MAME software list games, console/computer systems.
You can use cabinet for arcade and cover for MAME software list / console / computer. Everything is saved on the Feature can be enabled/disabled only in Image Layout Settings.
Added support for MAME v0.197 and expanded Neo-Geo MVS multi-slot machines. When running multiple arcade games you can now select between different multi-slot machines.
Select multiple Neo-Geo arcade games, and execute. You can change carts order and now the Neo-Geo machine. There are 6-slot, 4-slot, 2-slot and 1-slot machines to choose from.
- Image layout splitters not restored correctly at startup for triple/quad layouts
- Zipped images contents list for MAME software lists not initializing correctly, causing them to not show up in preview images panel
- Image layout splitters not restoring to current positions after exiting "Image Category Settings" and "Image Layout Settings" screens
- Image category was not properly set to in-game snapshot at startup causing several problems:
*image panel settings not initialized correctly
*image hint panel settings not initialized correctly
*arcade emulator game snapshot folder setting was not being read from emulator config file
*zipped images was not initialized
- Fixes to clean install mode
*arcade emulator config file was not read/initialized
*arcade image folder paths were not being read/initialized
*tons of memory leaks caused by two vars that were not freed from RAM
- Interface tweaks in "Arcade Emulators Setup" screen
*button "Update System" renamed to "Reset System" and its help text changed to reflect what it actually does
*lowered dialog height and merged all buttons in the bottom bar where they belong
*aligned "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons to the right side of the dialog
*"MAME Ash" build label link removed since it's no longer updated, replaced by HomeBrew MAME
*changed font of "Autorun Game With AlterMAME" to the same as other labels and simplified its help text to be more clear
"Delete/Rename Preview Image" screen
*added "Dimensions: 0000x0000" label to show the image's resolution
*replaced category icon by a 68x68 sized monster and removed category title text
- Optimized uMain.DestroyImageLayoutControls function and removed fixed indexes of panels/splitters count
- Deleted "destroy controls" code in "uMain.SetImageLayout" function since it's an exact copy from uMain.DestroyImageLayoutControls function
- Replaced "image category selector" and "image layout selector" quick popup menus by improved dialogs in images tool bar buttons
*popup lists were too big for screen resolutions lower than 1080p
*68x68 monster sized icons for easier navigation
*disabled categories/layouts do not appear in the list
*select a category/layout with mouse double-click or ENTER key or "Ok" button
*abort operation with ESC key or "Cancel" button
*reduced RAM usage and code tweaks for future improvements
- Startup tweaks
*double-checked function calls to prevent them executing more than once
*moved some code from uMain.OnActivate() event to uMain.OnShow() event to help mitigate the "out of focus" bug
*fixed a really weird "out of focus" bug that prevents scrolling games with mouse wheel after games list is loaded
*remove a few function calls trying to set focus to the main games list without populating it first
- Replaced zipped images initialization messages in splash screen by a darn cute small msgbox below the images tool bar
*way easier to spot categoy/layout changes
*centered on main screen window in thumbnails view
*message texts no longer sent to splash screen
*action text and visual improvements are now possible
- Image layout splitters now update the image panel while dragging them instead of just show a pattern line (experimental)
- Clean install dialog interface changed to a dark theme (old light theme is gone)
- 2 TImageList components with 24x24 sized image categories/layouts icons and a TImageList with 68x68 arcade systems icons are no longer necessary as they are loaded on demand, directly from .ico files
- Quad Image Layouts
*18 new image layouts to display 4 game preview images at the same time
*image panels cannot be hidden due to layouts mount complexity
*layout 1 have two modes: horizontal and vertical
.hor: a single horizontal splitter that separates up and down panels
.vert: a single vertical splitter that separates left and right panels
*hide layouts you don't want to use
*"Image Layout Settings" interface updated, 1024x768 / 1280x720 minimum screen resolution required
- New image layout setting "Use Custom Category for Console/Computer" ("Image Layout Settings" screen)
*define alternate image categories for MAME software games / console / computer systems
*dual / triple / quad layouts only; no point in doing this for single layout
*disabled by default, you can enable this setting in "Image Layout Settings" screen only *categories can be assigned to any panel
*unzipped and zipped images support
*image hint box in images preview panel is updated only when hovering the mouse on top of image panels, to maintain games scrolling high speed
*category background color is ignored to avoid heavy flickering while scrolling games
*useful to show "software cover" in place of "arcade flyer"
- Support new "Neo-Geo MVS" machines for MAME v0.197
*you can choose what Neo-Geo MVS machine to use when running multi-slot arcade games
*new file "arcade\mame_multislot_machines.txt" containing the valid list of machines; it can be manually updated when needed
*last used machine is restored next time you run multi-slot games
*when changing the machine to be used, games that exceed slot count are grayed out but can still be moved up/down in the list