|Ce frontend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
The colors in night mode went thru a big change. You will not recognize the night mode...
This build uses my new TBitBtnEx and TSpeedButtonEx buttons. Their colors are fully customizable. There is a new Night Mode 2 page in preferences screen so you can customize the button colors to your liking. They are only used in night mode. Light mode still uses Windows themed button. Made modifications to my PanelEx component for better user customization and fixed a couple bugs I didn't even know were there.
Replaced all TEdit controls by my custom TEditEx component. Guess what... it allows custom frame colors and you can do it in preferences screen. Two last changes. Dark colors in menus and popup menus. No more white menus in night mode.
Almost all screens now have a dark theme. I also replaced the black background color by dark gray, it's easier on the eyes. Emulator settings screens will probably not get dark colors because some of the controls colors cannot be customized (Windows themed drawn).
Many bugs were fixed in this buid. Some of them are important fixes so make sure you update the frontend to this version.
You can no longer change AlterMAME settings. AlterMAME was never supposed to be customizable. A LOT of code was removed and I was able to simplify several routines and fix a bunch of bugs that could not fixed without duplicating the code of these routines (that's a big no no...).
Three changes to the AlterMAME feature: added a second AlterMAME slot so you can use two alternate emulators to run MAME games.
Proper detection of FinalBurn Alpha ( https://www.fbalpha.com ) and Raine ( http://raine.1emulation.com ) emulators. Finally, better handling of application exit codes and their descriptions.
New feature, support custom game icons for MAME software list games when using MAMu_ Icons feature. See the change log for details on how to use it. You can take a look in this thread, EmuChat forum to know more about these icons. So far there are no game icons packs for any MAME softlists.
One last thing. Support for a new handheld system: Nintendo Switch. Yuzu emulator ( https://yuzu-emu.org ) is the only supported emulator for now and you must select yuzu-cmd.exe file to play games.
- Parent .ico file not showing up in clone sets if clonename.ico doesn't exist ("MAMu_ icons" feature)
- Buttons "OK" / "Cancel" were invisible when viewing the simpler "arcade system select" dialog
- Wrong read/write of game info "playtime" / "last played" / "times played" if your have multiple games in the same system with same zipped filename but of different media types
*example: 2 files named "Elevator Action (1995) (Nidecom).zip", both MSX1 games, one is cartridge media type and the other is floppy disk
*wrong game info written in played games files after exiting a console/computer game
*wrong game info read from played games files when loading games lists at startup
*the media type was missing when searching for the game entry
*bugs related to files located in "\console_computer\played_games\" folder
*arcade systems and MAME software lists do not suffer from this bug
- Wrong "extra game info" data parsing for "Games Editor" (main menu "Console/Computer")
- Night mode was not toggled on/off correctly with the checkbox in messages dialog
- PaneEx "inner border color" was not set correctly in procedure uCommon.SetPanelNightColors() causing it to be the same as outer border color
- MAME arcade input files were not handled correctly in "Run Game (Extra Parameters)" screen
*files "arcade_name.inp" in the "inp" root folder were not added to the files list, only "inp\gamename\*.inp" files
*for arcade games only, excluding MAME softlist games
- MAME save state files were not handled correctly in "Run Game (Extra Parameters)" screen
*files from "sta\machine_name\softwarename\gamename\" folder were completely ignored
*for MAME software list games only, excluding arcade games
- The image layout currently in use could be disabled in "Layout Settings" screen, causing corruption in layouts .ini file read/write routine
- Extra title/machine type text color of selected systems were hard to read in night mode; light gray color replaced by dark gray
- Selection bar was not red color for CHDs with bad checksum ("Arcade Audit Results" screen)
- "CPU Filter" edit box was not correctly painted in night mode
- Search games floating panel was not showing up at startup
- Improvements to "version info" detection in "Arcade Emulators Setup" screen and at frontend startup
- Changes and tweaks to AlterMAME feature
*RAM variables were not initialized at startup, it could cause the frontend to crash
*added a second AlterMAME slot so you can use two alternate emulators to run MAME games ("Arcade Emulators Setup" screen)
.new "Autorun Game With AlterMAME 2" checkbox ("Arcade Emulators Setup" screen and games popup menu)
.if game cannot be run with "AlterMAME 1", it will try again with "AlterMAME 2"
.new "Run Game With AlterMAME 2" option in games popup menu to run games directly with AlterMAME 2
*added proper detection for "FinalBurn Alpha" and "Raine" emulators in "Arcade Emulators Setup" screen and when running games
.FBA website: https://www.fbalpha.com
.Raine website: http://raine.1emulation.com
.for Raine emulator, the "-nogui" parameter is added automatically to the execution command line and there's no way to toggle it off
*better handling of CreateProcessW() exit codes "0, 1, 2, 5" after exiting emulators
*Tweaks and fixes to texts in "run game confirmation" and "execution error" dialogs
- Renamed file "image_category_overlay.ico" to "image_category_overlay_light.ico" ("\resources\main_icons\overlay\" folder)
- Image category/layout icons updated to support overlay icons ("resources\main_icons\" folder)
- Icon files "option_check.ico" and "option_radiogroup_on.ico" replaced by better versions, suitable for light and dark backgrounds ("resources\main_icons\" folder)
- Changes and fixes to menu/popupmenu drawing colors
*fixed a couple painting bugs in the selection bar outer border
*fixed unreadable shortcut text color in selected items
*added "help text" and "selected help text" in the colors array, changed them to "gray" to fix unreadable texts
*added inner frame color to the selected items, slightly darker than menu background color
- Replaced TEdit standard component by my custom "TEditEx" component, to be used in "night mode"
*new properties: "Color Frame", "Color Frame Focused", "Color Frame Disabled", "Round Frame"
*property "Use Custom Border" for an easy on/off toggle when changing between light/dark backgrounds; this property if OFF by default
*allow custom frame colors instead of the fixed Windows themed frame
*remove the fixed white inner frame when setting edit box background color to anything other than white
- Improvements to my custom "TShadowLabel" component for dark backgrounds compatibility
*added new "Disabled Font Color" and "Disabled Font Shadow Color" properties so you can change font colors when the component is in "not enabled" state
*added new "Use Disabled Font Color" property for an easy on/off toggle when changing between light/dark backgrounds; this property is OFF by default
- Modified image category/layout .ico files, removed monitor frames / texts to use with overlay .ico files ("resources\main_icons\" folder)
- Moved "Tool Bar Overlay Icons Folder" setting to "Night Mode" page since this feature is not for the light mode (preferences screen)
- All code related to "AlterMAME Default Emulator Settings" and "AlterMAME custom ini settings" completely removed from the source code
- New night mode .ico overlay files for image categories/layouts ("resources\main_icons\overlay\img_dark" folder)
- Support custom game icons for MAME software list games; "MAMu_ Icons" feature
*file "\softwarename\gamename.ico" in arcade "icons.zip" is no longer supported
*zipped icons for each software list must be in: ."user_mame_icons_path\softwarename\icons.zip" filename or
."user_mame_icons_path\softwarename.zip" filename (alternate .zip name, exclusive Emu Loader feature!)
*unzipped icons must be in:
*minor tweaks to improve RAM usage and .zip files handling
*don't know what this is ? see this thread in MAMEWorld's "News" forum:
- New setting "Show MAME Machines Status Bar" so you can hide the status bar of the machines list panel (setting is in machines list popup menu)
- Night mode colors for several dialogs and screens; colors are fixed and cannot be customizable
- Custom frame color settings for the edit box in search bar (preferences screen, "Night Mode" page, "Search Games Panel Colors" group box)
- New handheld system to the "Console/Computer" list: "Nintendo Switch"
*only Yuzu emulator is supported: https://yuzu-emu.org
*you must use "yuzu-cmd.exe" file
- Tool bar menus, filter dialogs and popup menus in dark colors for the night mode
*you can disable the dark menu with "Show Dark Menu in Night Mode" setting in main menu if you prefer light colors
*colors cannot be customized
*tweaks to selection bar, made it a bit darker
*fixed function uMain.AddDefaultIcons(), it was not reloading overlay icons properly when switching between light/night modes and when changing "ToolBar Overlay Icons Folder" setting in preferences screen
- New setting "Use Italic Font Style in System Title Bars" so you can disable italic fonts in system title bars (enabled by default)
- Added support for "VisualBoyAdvance-M" emulator and updated "\console_computer\emulator_parameters[default].ini" file