|Une nouvelle version de cet émulateur Amiga a été publiée. Voici les nouveautés:
Changes in FS-UAE 2.7.9dev:
- Plugin layout changed – new plugins must be downloaded.
- Detect screen refresh rate for correct display with multiple displays.
- Simplified video_sync option (is a boolean now).
- Low latency vsync is enabled by default.
*You need updated plugins for this version, the old ones will not work. The plugins are now found on the download page: http://fs-uae.net/download-devel#plugins, and the simplified plugin downloads include support for all operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Known issues:
*Allocating 32-bit memory fails on some OS X / BSD setups. With 2.7.5dev+, 32-bit memory is avoided when JIT is not enabled, but real fix is needed for JIT. Problem (and cause) is known, just
*Amiga key sticks when opening/closing FS-UAE menu with modifier+F12 https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae/issues/77
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.7.9dev:
- Warn about old plugin versions, if detected.
- Detect ~/.wine/users/Public/Documents/Amiga Files, if present.
- Some changes to the settings dialog, video pages merged from 3 to 2.
- Scanned files were not stored with proper relative paths on Windows.
- New GUI controls for monitor, fullscreen mode, video sync and monitor info.
- New settings control for starting FS-UAE with full keyboard emulation.
- Fixed issue when you have a mouse with the same device name as a joystick.
- More compact binary distributions, far fewer data files.
- OS X: New skeleton .app launchers for portable suite.
- Windows: Proxy executables passes on arguments.
- CD-based games are now downloadable from OAGD.net locker (if the user has them stored there).
- Recognize .ccd CD variants from the online game database.
*The file database in FS-UAE Launcher must be updated (full re-scan) due to a fixed bug – sorry!
- Notes for the portable packages:
*The structure of the portable versions for different operating systems have been unified somewhat, and the versions are also able to share a lot of data files. You may want to remove the old program directories when upgrading to the new portable version.
*If you use the portable version, you should also delete the any FS-UAE Launcher[.exe|.app] or FS-UAE Arcade[.exe|.app] executable / script in the root folder. The new ones are called Launcher[.exe|.app] and Arcade[.exe|.app], and are – for all operating systems – simple “shortcut executables” / scripts. New in this version is that all the “shortcut executables” pass any arguments to the real programs.
*Portable.ini is no longer a 0-byte file.
*OS X Note: The .app bundles in the portable version are not self-contained, so you should not drag these to the Applications folder or similar. Use the non-portable version instead for this!