|Ce gestionnaire de ROMs a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- The RV UI can still be used will Scanning/Fixing
- Added in most ZIP de-compression methods (all that I have ever actually see in the wild.)
*0 - The file is stored (no compression)
*1 - The file is Shrunk
*2 - The file is Reduced with compression factor 1
*3 - The file is Reduced with compression factor 2
*4 - The file is Reduced with compression factor 3
*5 - The file is Reduced with compression factor 4
*6 - The file is Imploded
*8 - The file is Deflated
*9 - Enhanced Deflating using Deflate64(tm)
*12 - File is compressed using BZIP2 algorithm
*14 - LZMA
*20,93 - (Supported, with external DLL) Zstandard (zstd) de-compression
*98 - PPMd version I, Rev 1
- I do not belive there is any other C# library anywhere that supports this many ZIP compression methods, I hand coded a number of these more obscure de-compression methods myself from scratch!
- V1,2,3,4 (Compression method <3) CHD's are now supported/scanned internally within RV's own code. (latest ChdMan does not read V1 CHD files.)
- Scanning level 2 is now the default scanning level, you can Scan at level 1 & 3 from right click menu on the tree
- Now using a nice new cleaner looking RomVault Logo.
- Can now sort on more columns in the game lists
- Worked on Case Sensitivity issues while fixing files.
- Fixed a t7zip checking bug for bigger that 32bit t7zip files
- Re-worked Checking for Fixes with Zero Length files, so fixing workes faster with zero length files.
- Fixed: If an archive contains all the correct files, and then there is a DAT update that changes only the character case of any of these files, then the archive is still marked as good and the files are not renamed to the proper case.
- Fixed: If a set needs a fix from an archived file with the “incorrect character case” issue above, then a file system error is thrown when that fix is attempted.
- DAT's that named the CHD's with the extention are no longer named file.chd.chd
- Cleaned up the Color Key Help Form