|Cet émulateur multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- PSX: Generate a seek error when trying to read audio sectors(when the appropriate Mode bit isn't set), and generate a bad command error when executing ReadN/ReadS with a non-PS1 disc. Fixes a lockup in "Vib Ribbon" when trying to play with audio CDs.
- Altered SHA-1 and SHA-256 test code to work around a preprocessor-related bug in gcc.
- NES: Fixed a mapper 19 sound emulation bug; fixes music issues in the Japanese release of "Rolling Thunder".
- PSX: Replaced a GPU debug puts() with code that respects the psx.dbg_level setting.
- PC-FX: Corrected handling of width/height of 0xA for KING BG1-3, per tests on a PC-FX. Fixes a graphical glitch in "Sakuraigar Mode" in "Tyoushin Heiki Zeroigar".
- PSX: Added some debug messages to the memory card emulation code, outputted when setting psx.dbg_level is set to certain values.
- PCE, PCE_FAST: Corrected decimal-mode ADC and SBC behavior(especially for "illegal" input values), per tests on a HuC6280.
- Added a test to tests.cpp for gcc bug #60196(triggered with non-default optimization flags).
- Added a missing dependency statement to configure.ac, whose absence broke compilation with --disable-pce --enable-pcfx
- WonderSwan: Removed erroneous constraints that were preventing opposing X* and Y* buttons from being pressed simultaneously, and changed the names of the the X* and Y* buttons used during input configuration, per tip from trap15.