|Ce frontend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
The night mode is coming along nicely. It's still in WIP state though.
No more support for low screen resolutions. The minimum resolution required was bumped to 1024x768 and/or 1280x720.
Many drawing bugs were fixed in this build while implementing the night mode. I found horrenduous amounts of components painting weirdness that only show up if you use the dark theme.
A new category filter Board Game was added to Arcade Miscellaneous Filters. File catver.ini required.
Not much else has been done for this release. Most changes were done internally, not apparent to the end-user.
- Several drawing bugs in games lists, top bars and icons
- Top bar lower gradient color was silver instead of white in "Delete/Rename Game Snapshot"
- Empty space in multi-floppy games list panel if games of different systems are selected in main games list ("Load Multi Floppy Disks Game" screen)
- Set default font was not working in "Game Font Settings" (games popup menu)
- Arcade game font was not set correctly on several screens if game status is tagged "found with missing ROMs" and game driver is tagged "preliminary"
- Main games list not focused after exiting "Favorites Manager"
- Main games list not focused after exiting "Last Played Games (MRU)"
- Minimum required resolution bumped to 1024x768 / 1280x720; plus, dialogs and screens will no longer auto-resize to fit in lower resolutions
- Changes and fixes to Mustangpeak's "EasyListView" component (EasyListView.pas)
*it was drawing "State Images" in normal mode when TEasyItem is ghosted and/or not enabled; TEasyViewItem.PaintImage() function
*icon top border was not properly set if cell size if larger than icon size; "large icons view" only
.to fix this I added a new "IconViewAdjustIconTopBorder" property in "TEasyPaintInfoBasic" class, used in TEasyViewIconItem.ItemRectArray() procedure
- Improvements to my "TPanelEx" component
*added a "Inner Border Color" property for a cool neon effect, and a property to enable/disable it
*added a "Enable Custom Border" property to create a dual color border in the "non-client area"
.border colors are customizable
.no more drawing borders over the client area, covering 2 pixels at all sides of the panel!
.it cannot be used with "Border Style" and/or "Bevel Kind" properties
."Frames" property is still available but it paints in the client area
*fixed paint flickering when enable/disable frames and/or borders
*code clean up ("Border Style" and "Bevel" properties will eventually be removed from the component)
- Improved my custom TGroupBox component, added "Dual Color" border style for a cool neon effect (see "Delete Games Files" screen in night mode)
- Interface changes to "Console/Computer Emulators Setup" and "Console/Computer Games Folders Settings"
*default system icons size is now 68x68 (resolution 1280x800 and higher)
*48x48 icons are used for 1280x720 / 1024x768 resolutions
*left some room in systems panel for the future (just in case)
- Minor tweaks to "Game Details" screen
- Interface changes to several screens
*48x48 game icon replaced by 68x68 size (top bar)
*16x16 system / media type icon replaced by 24x24 size (top bar)
*increased game title font size from 8 to 10 (top bar)
*increased game name+extra info font size from 7 to 8 for easier reading (top bar)
*removed ListView border (Windows theme forced painting), replaced by a custom panel with dual colors so night mode can be applied
- Full screen mode is gone. It's an ugly hack, it causes the dreadful "out of focus" bug at startup and it doesn't work correctly under Windows 10
- Updates to "Night Mode"
*Setting "Enable Night Mode" added to main menu for easy access; you can still change it in the message box
*added support for several screens
*added support for images tool bar buttons
*added support for images panel border color
*coded some functions to change colors with ease: panels, labels, check boxes, radio groups, group boxes, forms
*the following controls are incompatible with dark themes, due to Windows theme forced painting or zero customization properties: edit box, combo box, button, main menu, popup menu, tool bar button text
*additional tweaks to avoid flickering, highly noticeable in night mode
- New "Board Game" catver.ini filter added to "Arcade Miscellaneous Filter" (below "Mechanical" filter)
- New screen with 128x128 monster icons for "Arcade Files Versions" if screen resolution is 1024x768 and up (main menu "View")
- Interface changes to "Arcade Emulators Setup" and "View Arcade ROMs Folders" screens
*added monster 128x128 icons to systems list
*use checkbox "Large Icons" in bottom bar to enable the big system icons (disabled by default)