|Ce gestionnaire de ROMs a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
Here is a bug fix update with a bunch of crashes fixed, lots of good user feedback helped in tracking down and fixing crashes in this release .
- Fixed a bug if no ToSort directory exists, or if there is already a files with the same name in tosort.
- No longer load DAT if the DAT contains no files.
- Changed the encoding used for ZIP filenames and now only using unicode zip filenames if the filename does not fit the encoding 437.(Original IBM PC encoding.)
- Using a newer .net version that permits //?/, so can add //?/ and call the .net function now, instead of having to call the file kernel dll's.
- Switch from ILMerge to ILRepack to make the single .exe files for the releases. ILMerge does not work with .net core, which I plan to try using at some point.
- Fixed a crash bug in 7z files when there is a zero byte file by itself in a 7z file.