|Plusieurs mises à jour pour cet ensemble réunissant un émulateur Nintendo 64, un frontend et un plugin graphique ont été publiées. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- One of the most frequently requested features: an auto updater, is here! You're not going to notice anything this time, but the next time an update is available, you'll see this when you launch the emulator:
- Clicking yes will download the auto updater, close the emulator, extract the new version, and relaunch the emulator. This is a very new feature, so the next time you use it, if you run into bugs, please let me know.
- This releases contains a fix for some Mayflash adapters. Some of these adapters didn't work properly in the controller profile configuration wizard. Mayflash adapters still won't work with the "Auto" profile, they need a custom profile created.
- Also, sometimes the controller profile wizard wouldn't work after playing a game, this has been corrected.
- This release contains a fix for a very pesky bug on the Windows version that would sometimes make the emulator crash when starting a game. This bug was related to the input plugin, fixing it involved re-writing how the input settings are stored. Thus, all input settings will be wiped on start, you'll need to re-create any input profiles you had.