|Ce frontend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
Here's another update. More bug fixes, tweaks and some new stuff.
Support MAME v0.225 new settings (mame.ini / ui.ini).
Added multiple folders scan for zipped images, MAMu_ icons (zipped/unzipped), video preview files and thumbnails view (zipped/unzipped). I completely forgot about this, and had to make some minor core changes to make this possible. Did some testing, hope I didn't break any of these features.
Animated GIF image in clean install dialog replaced by a static PNG image. It was causing problems with Windows 10. It was just an experiment...
Small update but some nice improvements.
- Changing between image categories / image layouts in a fast pace was causing the frontend to crash; "previous/next" buttons are now disabled until the process finishes
- A StringList variable was initializing twice and the 2nd ".Create" call was using wrong HashedStringList format. "FATALITY!"
*feature affected: parse MAME multiple folders into a StringList, used by many functions ("mame.ini" and "ui.ini")
- MAMu_ icons folder could be set to "empty" in Preferences screen; MAME requires a default folder named "icons"
- ShellTreeView Win10 dark theme fix on "Browse for Folder" dialog (selection bar, text color, scroll bar)
- New "Skip" button in "Clean Install" dialog so you can skip it and go straight to frontend's main screen
- Renamed a few source code filenames (.pas files)
- Animated GIF in clean install dialog is kaput! It was just an experiment
*replaced by a static "clean_install.png", like in splash screen and about screen
*minor font color tweaks
- Multiple paths scan support for zipped images, MAMu_ icons, video previews and thumbnails view mode (MAME/HBMAME only)
*I forgot about this completely... oopsie!
*only the first path was used by the frontend
*zipped images (snaps, titles, cabinets, etc)
*thumbnails view: not even unzipped images were supported
*video snaps: only the first path was scanned; also, videos in "\snap\" folder were not detected correctly (mixed with images)
*MAMu_ icons: only the first path was scanned
*updated "MAME Images Manager" to scan all paths and fixed a "dusty" bug on "Scan Invalid Images": valid images were added to the list (DUH!)
*updated "MAMu_ Icons Manager" to scan multiple paths
*updates to "Delete MAME and Arcade Clone Images":
.scan multiple paths
.resizeable window and image panel
.folders scan function was incomplete
- Support MAME 0.225 new "mame.ini" settings
*"beam_dot_size" *"speaker_report" *"debugger_font" *"debugger_font_size"
- Support MAME 0.225 new "ui.ini" settings (emulator default settings only)