|Ce gestionnaire de ROMs a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- CHD built in support: Chdman.exe is no longer needed!, RV now supports reading all CHD Versions, and compression. (Thanks to a number of people over in the RV Discord Channel for help out making this one a reality.) Along with the CHD scanning being built in a lot of work has been done to make this use parallel processing code, to give somewhere around a 3 to 4 times speed improvement in scanning over chdman.exe!!
- Keep only full sets: There is now a directory option to only keep full game sets. Any incomplete sets will not be fixed, meaning no more dirs full of 1000's of cue files and no isos.
- ZipMove improvements: ZipMove is now used in more cases where possible, zipmoving zips even if they are not complete, but are best available.
- No-Intro DAT Improvements: Support for Parent/child and Numbered No-Intro DATs have been added, so you can do all of these styles from the one source No-Intro DAT's, and use dir options to set your style preferences.
- Don't stop scanning: A number of scanning errors are handled better now, previously they would stop the scan, now they are reported as errors, and the scan continues.
- DatVault Linux: Datvault has been fixed to work in Linux. Check Boxes working correctly.
- Added some missing headers: Added lynx.xml & a7800.xml header support.
- Missing files cannot have alt values: Finally tracked down a cause of this error, and fixed it.
- Fix case sensitive FS issues: Fixed some issues to make case sensitive file systems better supported.
- Duplicate directories occurring in the tree: Fixed a bug that allowed multiple dirs of the same name to appear in the tree.
- ToSort default dir: If removed it can be added back in as a relative path dir.
- MIA in FixDats: Added the MIA flag to fix Dats.