|Ce frontend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
I missed some bugs here and there.
After the big update, a new build to fix the very unstable thumbnails view. And a plus, I've created 128x128 and 68x68 system icons. They look so beautiful that will bring tears to your eyes. It took me almost a month because I also had to update most system icons for dark backgrounds. They look ugly if you select black as the games list background color.
WARNING: If you change games font (name, size) while in thumbnails view, you must restart the frontend or the thumb cell size will not repaint correctly. This is a painting bug caused by EasyListView control and there is nothing I can do to fix it. You can change games font in details view mode and then change to thumbs view.
Another great news. EmuCon can detect image types when loading them. If you have a PNG file format but filename is using a .jpg extension, the image will be loaded without crashing the frontend! :D
JPG images are now loaded correctly.
- Proper detection of PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP image types, to fix frontend freezes and crashes (unzipped and zipped)
- Thumbnails view mode was unstable and bugged
*system icons were not always loading
*added "Small (16x16)" system icon size
*created a system icons array; they are all loaded before activating thumbnails view mode (faster and safer)
*new setting "Alpha Blended Icons" to show the system/favorite icons without the white border (enabled by default)
*added support to display JPG files
*incrased minimum thumb size to 152 pixels
*when no snapshot is loaded, a 128x128 icon is displayed instead of the 48x48 icon size
*UNFIXABLE bug: if you change games font (name/size), the thumbnail cell size doesn't update correctly; only a frontend restart fixes it
- Filter icon filename for "Amstrad CPC" was wrong, preventing from load the tool bar icon
- MAME description in changed to just "MAME" (file "emulator_parameters[default].ini")
- Updated all system icons so they can be visible in dark backgrounds; also created 68x68 and 128x128 sizes
- Delete selected games UI tweaks
- Feature "Select Emulators to Play" (tool bar button "Emulators"):
*added "Apply" / "Abort" button so you can cancel changes
*increased screen size to fit long strings
*changed view mode to "tiles" to show custom fonts for each emulator
*added emulator filename with full path for each emulator
*settings are saved to "sysemulators.ini" when closing the screen (on "Apply" button click) to preserve changes in case of frontend crash
- New security setting: Disable "Delete Seleted Games"; to prevent kiddies from deleting your games files (preferences screen, "Games List" tag)
NOTE: this setting is enabled by default; to delete your game files you must uncheck the new setting