|Cet émulateur PC-Engine a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- "*About Windows Display-Lag" was added to "Screen" menu. Displays the Windows (video card control panel) setup method for "realizing low display-lag" with V-Sync. The following is the contents.
*Windows settings are required to run Ootake with the same operational feeling as a real machine. If the Windows graphic driver is set to perform vertical synchronization (V-Sync), it will interfere with the Game's V-Sync and cause "Display Lag".
* Right-click on an empty area of the desktop and open Settings (Control Panel) of the video chip maker(NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) and set "Vertical sync" in "3D(game) settings" to "Off". These settings can be made for each game with NVIDIA and AMD.
*With GeForce, if Windows10/8, set "Low Latency Mode" to "Off" at the same time (necessary to reflect the vertical sync off). For Windows7(Non-Aero) and earlier, it is recommended to set "Low Latency Mode" to "Ultra" to further reduce the display lag.
*"Ultra" at "Low Latency Mode" is recommended for Win7(non-Aero). On the contrary, please pay attention that "Off" at "Low Latency Mode" is recommended for Win10/8 (in case of Ootake). This situation may change depending on future driver updates.
- The program has been optimized so that even the "PC with power saving settings" will not lose processing and will operate like a real machine.
* In addition, if you use "MSI AfterBurner (video card utility software)" which is considered to be used by a large number of users, if power saving is set, processing will periodically drop and Ootake is not working smoothly (The same problem exists for games with a low GPU load other than Ootake).
* In the case of using AfterBurner or in a PC environment where the processing drops even with v2.94 this time, set the power saving setting in the control panel of the video card driver (for GeForce "Manage 3D Settings"->"Power management mode"), try setting to not save power ("Prefer maximum performance"). By the way, AfterBurner's similar software "ASUS GPU Tweak II" works comfortably without the Ootake processing drop even if the PC was set to power saving (With even MSI's video card works well).
- Made the gamepad settings easier. Directional pad is common setting for all 2-button, 3-button and 6-button pad settings, and only button setting is set for 2-button, 3-button and 6-button pad respectively.
- Corrected left and right black belt processing in horizontal 352 dot mode. In the scene of "Ijuin appearance" of "Tokimeki Memorial", the problem that white flash processing was spread too much was solved.
- When "R-TYPE Complete CD" is played so that flickering of sprites is not reproduced (default), the black band display on the left and right sides of the screen is visible without being hidden (similar to the HuCard version). In addition, "R-TYPE (U)" has been operated in the same way (I had an overseas person check the operation. Thank you).
- Added "FullScreen 240Hz" to the "Screen->FullScreen Customize" menu.
- Added (Revived) "DirectDraw (Old)" to the "Setting-> Screen" menu. Drawing with DirectDraw was deleted in v2.92, but this time it has been restored. Although it is an old drawing method for PC of the age of Windows95, it is still useful when using "low resolution full screen". Use it when you want to display dot-by-dot with cathode ray tub (CRT). In addition, when drawing DirectDraw, the display of "Sound Graph (Info-> Show Audio Channel Graph)" and "x5 times display" added in v2.92 are not supported. With DirectDraw, even when new functions are added in the future, new functions are probably not supported due to development time.
- When resume loading each game, "Window non-stretch setting at the last play" is also restored. Basically, most games are well made to the 4:3 ratio, so it's not recommended unless personally enough, but if you have a game that is easier to play with dot-by-dot, use it Please do it.
- When overscan area display switching (F11 key) is performed in the window mode, centered the window (center position adjustment) for both horizontal and vertical.
- When switching from full-screen display to window display, if the resolution setting for full-screen display was set low (default), fixed a bug that reduced the size of the window display.
- Fixed a problem that V-Sync was not perfect and tearing occurred depending on some PC environment when playing in the "x4" window size.
- Other minor details have been fixed and improved.