|Pas de retard ce mois-ci pour la nouvelle version de MAME. Voici ce qu'elle nous propose:
With the end of September almost here, it’s time to see what goodies MAME 0.214 delivers. This month, we’ve got support for five more Nintendo Game & Watch titles (Fire, Flagman, Helmet, Judge and Vermin), four Chinese computers from the 1980s, and three Motorola CPU evaluation kits. Cassette support has been added or fixed for a number of systems, the Dragon Speech Synthesis module has been emulated, and the Dragon Sound Extension module has been fixed. Acorn Archimedes video, sound and joystick support has been greatly improved.
On the arcade side, remaining issues in Capcom CPS-3 video emulation have been resolved and CD images have been upgraded to CHD version 5, Sega versus cabinet billboard support has been added to relevant games, and long-standing issues with music tempo in Data East games have been worked around.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00130: [Sound] (darkseal.cpp) darkseal: When using your weapon, the music speed increases. (AJR)
- 00389: [Sound] (cbuster.cpp) cbuster: The music tempo increases up when the flamethrower is used. (AJR)
- 02108: [Sound] (vaportra.cpp) vaportra, vaportrau, kuhga: Music tempo changes when firing. (AJR)
- 03635: [Gameplay] (igspoker.cpp) cpoker, cpokert: Games freezing during play. (Roberto Fresca)
- 05802: [DIP/Input] (pk8020.cpp) korvet, neiva, kontur: Keyboard does not work! (Robbbert)
- 06205: [Graphics] (snes.cpp) snes [pilotwinu,pilotwinj]: Upper part of the screen image repeated. (AmatCoder)
- 06486: [Side-by-side] (a2600.cpp) a2600: Initial stack pointer value for the M6507 (6502) is incorrect. (MoochMcGee)
- 06901: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [jdredd and clones]: Judge Dredd (all regions) stops working after title screen. (AmatCoder)
- 07405: [Sound] (dragon.cpp) dragon32, dragon64, dragon64h, dragon200, dragon200e: Dragon Sound Extention module is silent. (AJR)
- 07408: [Plugins] "autofire" plugin is not working properly. (Nathan Woods)
- 07412: [Crash/Freeze] (vgmplay.cpp) vgmplay [chaotixju_md]: Crash when attempting to play Sega 32X audio pack. (cam900)
- 07413: [Crash/Freeze] (exidy440.cpp) yukon, yukon1: The games crash or get stuck during the initial checks. (AJR)
- 07416: [Graphics] (legionna.cpp) denjinmk: Broken backgrounds in two game endings. (Angelo Salese)
- 07419: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [firemenu, firemenj]: Screen remains black and game doesn't start. (AmatCoder)
- 07425: [Misc.] (mac.cpp) macplus: Option/Command key positions swapped (U.S. PC keyboard). (R. Belmont)
- 07426: [Misc.] (mac.cpp) maciici: Non-matching Option key positions (U.S. PC keyboard). (R. Belmont)
- 07427: [Crash/Freeze] (arkanoid.cpp) arkgcbl, arkgcbla, arkangc2, arkbloc2, arkbloc3, block2, paddle2: Crash on start. (Robbbert)
- 07430: [Graphics] (nes.cpp) ultstunt and clones: Introduction screens and playfield are corrupted. (AJR)
New working machines
- China Jiangmen Computer Equipment Factory H-01 JCE [zzemu]
- China State-owned 830 Factory NF500A [zzemu]
- Draw Poker (Joker Poker V.01) [Roberto Fresca TeamEurope]
- Game & Watch: Fire (silver) [algestam, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Flagman [algestam, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Helmet (Rev. 2) [algestam, hap, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Judge (green) [algestam, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Vermin [algestam, hap, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Motorola MEK6802D3 [68bit]
- Motorola MEK6802D4 [68bit]
- Motorola MEK6802D5 [68bit]
- Nanjing Computer Factory Zi Jin I [zzemu]
- Novag Super Sensor IV [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys / Philidor Software Chess Champion: Mark V [hap, Berger]
- SciSys Kasparov Turbostar 432 [hap, anonymous]
- Urachacha Mudaeri (Korea) [brizzo, Angelo Salese, The Dumping Union]
New working clones
- Birdie Try (Japan revision 2, revision 1 MCU) [TeamEurope, Guru]
- China HKC HKC 8800A [zzemu]
- Fidelity Electronics Excel 68000 Mach II (rev. C+, set 2) [Berger]
- Game & Watch: Balloon Fight (crystal screen) [algestam, hap, Mr Jiggles the Christmas Man]
- Gouketsuji Ichizoku (Japan, prototype) [twistedsymphony]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto ESB II [Berger, Achim]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto III (ver. B) [Berger, Achim]
- Kuri Kinton (US, World Games license) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Novag Constellation 3.6MHz (set 1) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Novag Constellation 3.6MHz (set 2) [Berger]
- Novag Constellation Quattro [hap, anonymous]
- Novag Savant II [Berger, Achim]
- Pac Man (U.G. bootleg of Puck Man) [f205v]
- Psyvariar -Medium Unit- (V2.02O 2000/02/22 13:00) [rtw]
- Raiden Fighters (Greece) [Sergio Galiano, Recreativos Piscis]
- SciSys / Philidor Software Chess Champion: Mark VI/Philidor [hap, Berger, anonymous]
- Venture (version 5 set 2, bootleg) [f205v]
Machines promoted to working
- Unior [Robbbert]
Clones promoted to working
- Champion Poker (v101) [Roberto Fresca]
- Champion Poker (v201F) [Roberto Fresca]
- Lady Liner (encrypted, set 1) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca, Ivan Vangelista]
- Lady Liner (encrypted, set 2) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca, Ivan Vangelista]
- Lady Liner (encrypted, set 3) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca, Ivan Vangelista]
- Lady Liner (encrypted, set 4) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca, Ivan Vangelista]
- Lovely Cards (encrypted) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca, Ivan Vangelista]
- New Lucky 8 Lines (set 10, W-4, encrypted NEC D315-5136) [Grull Osgo]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Alpha Micro AM-1000 [Bitsavers]
- Cablenet 2039 Controller [Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Maldaliza [brizzo, Angelo Salese, The Dumping Union]
- VTech Genius Leader Select [TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Wully Bully [brizzo, Angelo Salese, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 286 motherboards with 5-chip SUNTAC chipset [rfka01]
- 286 motherboards with 5-chip VLSI chipset [rfka01]
- 286 motherboards with Headland G2 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 Motherboard using the Forex FRX46C402 + FRX46C411 + SiS 85C206 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboard using the Symphony chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using a OPTi 82C495XLC chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the ALi M1429 A1 and M1431 A2 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards with a FOREX FRX46C402/FRX36C300/SIS85C206 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 SC Rev A2 [rfka01]
- 386-4N-D04A (UMC chipset) [rfka01]
- Asus ISA-386C [rfka01]
- Asus ISA-386U30 REV.2.2 [rfka01]
- AUVA COMPUTER, INC. BAM/12-S2 [rfka01]
- AUVA VIP-M21502A BAM16-A0 [rfka01]
- BI-025C HT-12 286 (HT12/A chipset) [rfka01]
- Biostar MB-1212C [rfka01]
- CDTEK 286 motherboard with Headland G2 chipset [rfka01]
- CMP enterprise CO.LTD. 286 motherboard [rfka01]
- DFI 386-20.REV0 [rfka01]
- DTK PEM 2539 [rfka01]
- Eagle PC-2 [rfka01]
- Everex Systems EV-1815 [rfka01]
- GOLDSTAR P/N 611-606A Rev 1.0A [rfka01]
- HLB-286 MBA-009 [rfka01]
- KMA-202F-12R (Winbond chipset) [rfka01]
- Leading Edge Model M [rfka01]
- Leanord SA Elan High Tech 286 [rfka01]
- Magitronic Technology Magitronic B236 [rfka01]
- Micromint MPX-16 [rfka01]
- Morse KP-286 [rfka01]
- Octek 286 mainboard with Headland G2 chipset [rfka01]
- Octek Jaguar V v1.4 [rfka01]
- Olivetti M203 motherboard [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M205 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M321 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M326 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M919 [rfka01]
- Pipi & Bibis / Whoopee!! (bootleg, set 2) [anonymous]
- Shuttle Computer International HOT-304 [rfka01]
- SM 386-40F (Forex chipset) [rfka01]
- Snobol Mini 286 [rfka01]
- Soyo SY-019H and SY-019I [rfka01]
- SY-012 16/25 386MB VER: 5.2 [rfka01]
- TAM/33/40-MA0 (CM318R00,M31-R00) [rfka01]
- Uniron U3911-V3 [rfka01]
- Vendex HeadStart Plus [rfka01]
- Wyse WYSEpc 286 [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- amiga_apps: Amiga Appetizer (Sv), Desktop Budget (Sv), SuperDuper 2.02 [FakeShemp]
*Charlie Brown's 1, 2, 3's (1990 Queue re-release) (cleanly cracked), Chivalry (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Computer Preparation for the SAT (Version 1.1A) (cleanly cracked), Creature Chorus (Version 4.0) (cleanly cracked), Julius Erving and Larry Bird Go One on One (cleanly cracked), MicroExam Test Bank for Computer Mathematics: Structured BASIC with Math Applications (Version 1.01) (cleanly cracked), Millionaire (Version 2.1) (cleanly cracked), Professor Davensteev's Galaxy Search: Blue Level (cleanly cracked), Professor Davensteev's Galaxy Search: Red Level (cleanly cracked), Quiz Castle (cleanly cracked), The Sales Edge (cleanly cracked), Universe II (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
*Buck Rogers - Planet of Zoom (cleanly cracked) [LoGo, Firehawke]
*Star Fleet 1: The War Begins (cleanly cracked) [Peter Ferrie, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_misc: Olin in Emerald [www.mocagh.org, Dan Chisarick, Firehawke]
*Crossbow, Dogfight, Dragon's Keep, The Fidelity Chessmaster 2100, Hyper Head On, Infiltrator, Infiltrator Part II: The Next Day, International Hockey, Oo-Topos, PHM Pegasus, Racter, Roach Hotel, The Rocky Horror Show, The Sands of Mars, Snoggle, Succession, Super Mario Bros. Print World, Tawala's Last Redoubt, Tuesday Morning Quarterback [4am, Firehawke]
*Olin in Emerald [4am, www.mocagh.org, Dan Chisarick, Firehawke]
*Star Fleet 1: The War Begins [Brian Wiser, Firehawke]
- gba: Broken Circle (Euro) [No-Intro, FakeShemp]
- ggm: Sandy Edition - Master Chess, Steinitz Edition-4 - Master Chess [anonymous]
- gtfore: Golden Tee Fore! 2002 (V2.00.00), Golden Tee Fore! 2003 (V3.00.04), Golden Tee Fore! 2004 (V4.00.XX), Golden Tee Fore! 2005 (V5.00.XX), Golden Tee Fore! Complete (V6.00.XX) [FakeShemp]
- ibm5150: 2400 A.D. (set 2), Colossus Bridge 4, The Faery Tale Adventure: Book I, Star Pack, UMS II: Nations at War - Planet Editor [FakeShemp]
- ibm5170: Bundesliga Manager Professional, QuickLink II Fax, Veil of Darkness, Vinguiden 1.0 (Sweden) [FakeShemp]
- mac_flop: Balance of the Planet, Lode Runner [FakeShemp]
- saitek_kso: Kasparov Selected Openings [Berger, anonymous]
- sorcerer_cass: Defense [exidyboy]
- spectrum_cass: The Quill Adventure System (C series) (set 1, C05) [David Haywood]
- vgmplay: Air Rescue (Sega System 32), Alien3 - The Gun (Sega System 32), Barunba (MSX2), Barunba (PC Engine), Blaster Master - Enemy Below (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Bosconian (MSX), Cueb Runner (Sharp X68000), Dragon Buster (Sharp X68000), Fist of the North Star (NES), Fist of the North Star - 10 Big Brawls for the King of Universe (Nintendo Game Boy), Fray (MSX2), Hokuto no Ken (Family Computer), Illusion City (MSX turbo R), Image Fight (Sharp X68000), John Madden Football II (PC), King & Balloon (MSX), Kyuukyoku Tiger (Sharp X68000), Mappy (NEC PC-8801), Pac-Land (Sharp X68000), Pac-Man (MSX), R-Type (Sharp X68000), The Return of Ishtar (Fujitsu FM77AV), The Return of Ishtar (NEC PC-8801), The Return of Ishtar (NEC PC-9801), SHM (MSX2), Tank Battalion (MSX), Terra Cresta (Sharp X68000), Thunder Dragon (Arcade), Total Carnage (IBM PC AT), Toy Story Racer (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Turok - Battle of the Bionosaurs (Nintendo Game Boy), Turok - Rage Wars (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion (Nintendo Game Boy Color), XVM (MSX) [Tafoid]
*Abenteuer im ABC Park (Germany, Rev. 3), The Batman - Rettung von Gotham City (Germany) [TeamEurope]
*The Batman - Rescate en Gotham City (Spain), Bob der Baumeister - Bobs spannender Arbeitstag (Germany, Rev. 104), Bob y sus Amigos - Un Dia De Trabajo (Spain), Campeonato de Futbol V.Smile (Spain), Disney/Pixar Cars - Acelera el Motor en Radiador Springs (Spain), Disney/Pixar A Procura de Nemo - Nemo A Descoberta do Oceano (Portugal), DreamWorks Shrek - El Cuento de la Dragona (Spain), Lil' Bratz Estrellas De La Moda - Amigos, Moda y Diversion (Spain), Noddy - Detective Por um Dia (Portugal), Scooby-Doo - Misterio En El Parque (Spain, translucent blue cartridge), Superman - El Hombre de Acero (Spain), Walt Disney La Cenicienta - Los suenos magicos de Cenicienta (Spain) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
Software list items promoted to working
- dragon_cart: Speech Synthesis Module [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- gj4000: Wissen fuer Kinder [TeamEurope]
- gl6000sl: Update - Rechtschreibreform [TeamEurope]
- glcx: Update Programm-Zusatzkassette (Ger) [TeamEurope]
- gls: Spielend Richtig Schreiben [TeamEurope]
- ibm5170: Strike Commander, Strike Commander: Speech Pack, Strike Commander: Tactical Operations [FakeShemp]
- mac_flop: The Supercars - Test Drive II Car Disk [FakeShemp]
- mac_hdflop: Lost in Time - Parts 1 & 2 [FakeShemp]
- st_flop: Ferrari Formula One (Euro) [FakeShemp]
*Cranium - Freizeit Park - Ein Jahrmarkt voller Spiel- und Lernspass (Germany), Dolphis Wasser-abenteuer (Germany) [TeamEurope]
*Cranium - Parque de Atracciones de Cranium (Spain), Dakota y su mascota (Spain), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 (Smartbook) (USA), Disney's Little Einsteins (Spain), Kung Fu Panda - Aventura en el Valle de la Paz (Spain), Nick Jr. Dora the Explorer - Dora's Got a Puppy (Smartbook) (USA), Spider-Man y Amigos - Misiones Secretas (Spain, Rev. 222), V.Smile Estudio De Arte (Spain), V.Smile PC (Spain), Walt Disney La Cenicienta - Los suenos magicos de Cenicienta (Spain, Rev. 122) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- vsmilem_cart: Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spain), Disney Winnie the Pooh - En busca de la miel (Spain), Disney/Pixar Cars - Acelera el Motor en Radiador Springs (Spain), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 (Spain), Disney/Pixar UP (Spain), Disney/Pixar Wall-E (Spain), DreamWorks Monstruos contra Alienigenas (Spain), Scooby-Doo!! - Misterio en el parque (Spain) [TeamEurope, avlixa, ClawGrip]
- bus/ss50: Corrected SS- 30 MPS2 "high" Baud rates. [68bit]
- bus/ss50: Don't log reads from empty SS-50 slots when side effects are disabled. [68bit]
- flex_dsk.cpp: Fixed logging of the disk name extension. [68bit]
- swtpc09.cpp: Added hard disk support to the DMAF3 controller. [68bit]
*Includes new WD1000 hard disk controller support, and improved DMAF2/DMAF3 MC6844 DMA emulation.
- mc6845.cpp: Improved cursor emulation, including differences between the MC6845 and HD6845S. [68bit]
- asmjs: Removed option to ignore missing libraries, and removed util and SDL2_ttf from link libraries. [68bit]
- unidasm: Added -xchbytes option to swap input bytes. [AJR]
- Added dump and emulation for Alpha Micro AM-310 Communications Controller. [AJR, Bitsavers]
- m37710: Internalized timing for analog-to-digital converter. [AJR]
- Distinguish DIP switches that belong to different devices but have the same name in UI menus. [AJR]
*Most likely to occur when multiple instances of the same device type are configured on bus slots.
- h8: Improved disassembly. [AJR]
*Corrected sign extension for 16-bit absolute addresses.
*Add h' prefix to hexadecimal numbers.
*Restrict address length depending on model.
- airbustr.cpp, djboy.cpp, hvyunit.cpp, sidearms.cpp: Corrected sound IRQ sources. [AJR]
- c140.cpp: Added timing output to trigger periodic FIRQ. [AJR]
- h6820: Added a hack to work around incorrect music speed in cbuster.cpp, darkseal.cpp and vaportra.cpp (MT00130, MT00389, MT02108). [AJR]
- prestige.cpp: Corrected metadata (glmmc is now gmmc), and marked gmmc system ROM as a bad dump. [AJR]
- h6280: Reduced logical address space width, and made debugger use official names for banking registers. [AJR]
- exidy440.cpp: Fixed crash/assertion failure caused by palette having too few entries. [AJR]
- Added preliminary ELAN Microelectronics RISC II CPU emulation. [AJR]
- dp8350.cpp: Improved timing, and fixed save states. [AJR]
- nes.hsi: Fixed mirroring for Ultimate Stuntman. [AJR]
- Fixed debugger dump command for address-shifted spaces. [AJR]
- snes.cpp: Don't reset HDMA on writes to HDMAEN if the register value isn't changed (fixes MT06205). [AmatCoder]
- g65816, spc700: Improved cycle counting (fixes MT06901 and MT07419). [AmatCoder]
- crospuzl.cpp: Improved Flash loading. [Angelo Salese]
- VRender0 updates: [Angelo Salese]
*Improved menghong hardware emulation, allowing crzyddz2 to boot and improving menghong colors.
*Moved video and audio components into the system-on-a-chip device, and added preliminary UART emulation.
*Allowed external video clock to be set by the host driver.
- segaic24.cpp: Implemented reverse Y clipping logic (fixes sprite priorities in Crack Down). [Angelo Salese]
- archimds.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
*Fixed cursor enable and sizing (used by caverns to display score and main player sprite).
*Added preliminary RTFM and serial joystick support.
*Re-implemented Acorn VIDC10 emulation, adding stereo sound support and improving raster effects.
- segac2.cpp: Added links to reference videos. [cam900]
- gba.xml: Corrected ROM size for brokenc. [cam900]
- k051649.cpp: Added more address map mirrors, added save state support, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- ym2151.cpp: Clear both output buffers when reset is asserted. [cam900]
- psikyosh.cpp: Refactored common pixel operations into helper functions, improved use of const, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- ay8910.cpp: Implemented AY8930 extensions, made pin 26 an input, added notes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- deco_mlc.cpp: Improved blending behavior and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- mega32x.cpp: Removed assumptions about host system's sound outputs (fixes MT07412). [cam900]
- 315_5313.cpp: Fixed 3- bit color mode masking, implemented device_gfx_interface, and separated shadow/highlight palettes. [cam900]
- calcune.cpp: Converted drawing routine to use VDP palette, added save state support, and reduced redundant code. [cam900]
- video/generic.cpp: Added 16*16 layouts composed of 2*2 arrangement of 8*8 tiles, and made a number of drivers use generic layouts. [cam900]
- imagetek_i4100.cpp: Added notes and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- hyprduel.cpp: Set MACHINE_NO_COCKTAIL flag on hyprduel and hyprduel2. [cam900]
- nmk16.cpp: Verified some clock sources and CPU types. [cam900]
- legionna.cpp: Always invalidate tilemaps on bank change for Denjin Makai and Heated Barrel. [cam900]
- plugins/cheat: Added time functions to the cheat sandbox. [Carl]
- netlist: Force C locale when formatting numbers (fixes exception when global locale is set). [Couriersud]
- spectrum: Added preliminary Beta Disk emulation (not working). [David Haywood]
- karnov.cpp: Hooked up 8031 microcontroller for chelnovjbl. [Dirk Best]
- model3.cpp: Hook up 315-5649 I/O controller. [Dirk Best]
- HP9845: Reimplemented TACO based on recently-published internal documentation. [F.Ulivi]
*Also separated DC100 tape cartridge device, and added support for 16-bit data format used by HP9845 and HP885.
- hphybrid: Fixed bug that caused hp9825t to hang when calculating logarithms. [F.Ulivi]
- Don't throttle emulation while paused if video update- in- pause is enabled. [feos]
- icebox.cpp: Hooked up floppy controller interrupt request, allowing disk routines to work properly. [Frank Palazzolo]
- apple2: Corrected Joyport multiplexing. [Golden Child]
- apple2: Fixed key code for Ctrl-Shift-P and modifier codes for M and N on II and II Plus. [Golden Child]
- segacrp2_device.cpp: Added NEC D315- 5136 device (used by lucky8k). [Grull Osgo]
- sh: Log SH2 FMR clock multiplier writes. [MetalliC]
- cps3.cpp updates - imperfect graphics flag has been removed: [MetalliC]
*Hooked up coin lockouts and coin counters, and connected buttons 5 and 6 to jojo, jojoba and clones.
*Made SS RAM and registers eight bits wide and fixed EEPROM size.
*Added fixed delay to palette/character DMA interrupts, and removed periodic interrupt hack.
*Fixed missing star sprite in introduction and game title background color for jojo.
*Render tilemaps as sets of rows from sprite list (fixes sfiii Alex stage background).
*Implemented sprite list caching (fixes warzard two-player versus screen and jojo introduction text).
*Replaced disk images version 5 CHD files build from trurip database.
*Re-implemented color fading, and zeroed low three bits of color channels.
*Improved save state support, Improved function/variable naming, cleaned up code, and improved documentation.
- cps3.cpp: Implemented tilemap flipping, added a delay to sprite list DMA acknowledgement, and buffered global scroll registers. [MetalliC, David Haywood]
- geneve: Added PC keyboard connector, allowing the use of emulated PC XT keyboards. [Michael Zapf]
- m6502: Improved reset sequence emulation (fixes MT06486). [MoochMcGee, hap, smf]
- Exposed running_machine::exit_pending() and running_machine::hard_reset_pending() to Lua scripts. [Nathan Woods]
- Changed osd_get_clipboard_text() to return std::string. [Nathan Woods]
- dragon32: Added JCB Speech Synthesis cartridge emulation. [Nigel Barnes]
- acorn_vidc.cpp: Generate mu- law table at device start time. [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese]
- tms34020: Fixed BLMOVE alignment handling (fixes endless loop in Atronic games). [Priit Laes]
- apple2: Added initial support for ComputerEyes/2 image capture slot card. [R. Belmont, Golden Child]
- f2mc16 updates: [R. Belmont]
*Implemented more opcodes.
*Made interrupt handling more robust.
*Implemented mb9061x timers 0 and 1, including external event counter mode.
*Fixed BBC branch offset.
*Added more opcodes to the disassembler and normalized bit syntax.
*Added save state support and cleaned up code.
- Added a preliminary native Cocoa OSD layer for macOS (not working yet). [R. Belmont]
- mac.cpp, mac128.cpp: Made default mapping for Command key right alt for all machines. [R. Belmont]
- Emulated Sega Billboard and hooked it up to ST- V, Model 2 and Model 3 games. [Rob Krum, Dirk Best]
- i8251: Implemented synchronous modes. [Robbbert]
- unior.cpp, pp01.cpp: Fixed cassette interfaces. [Robbbert]
- pmd85.cpp: Added cassette to alfa and mato, fixed cassette on other sets, and added notes. [Robbbert]
- poly88.cpp: Fixed cassette polyphase mode. [Robbbert]
- argo.cpp: added DMA, CRTC, PIT and cassette by guesswork. [Robbbert]
- plan80.cpp: Added speaker sound. [Robbbert]
- pk8020.cpp: Fixed keyboard and updated notes (MT05802). [Robbbert]
- mycom.cpp: Fixed scrolling. [Robbbert]
- goldnpkr.cpp: Replaced incorrectly dumped jokercar extended graphics ROMs with data from another set to make the game playable. [Roberto Fresca]
- goldstar.cpp: Simplified cherrys graphics decryption code. [Roberto Fresca]
- igspoker.cpp updates: [Roberto Fresca]
*Patched out protection in cpokert, cpokerx, cpoker101, cpoker201f and cpoker210ks (MT03635).
*Fixed inputs for cpoker, cpokert and cpoker201f.
- SGI Newport graphics: Fixed inverted- Y pixel read- back (fixes crash in Alias PowerAnimator 7.5). [Ryan Holtz]
- r4000: Report the correct sub- revision for the R4600, and allow specific R4x00 types to specify the FPU ID as well. [Ryan Holtz]
- indigo.cpp: Switched indigo4k to use the new R4000 CPU core. [Ryan Holtz]
- SGI HAL2 audio: Corrected chip revision ID to match real hardware. [Ryan Holtz]
- sgi_mc: Flag EISA bus as present on both Indigo2 and Indy, as VINO uses EISA signals for GIO64 arbitration. [Ryan Holtz]
- vino: Implemented the majority of its functionality, and hooked it up to picture_image_device. [Ryan Holtz]
- hh_sm510.cpp: Improved re- created melody ROMs for gnw_bfight and gnw_mbaway. [algestam]
- debugger: Added mips and m68k support to gdbstub, and added support for running MAME debugger commands from the client. [Ramiro Polla]
- Changed Travis CI build to use GCC 9, and added MinGW GCC build to AppVeyor. [Belegdol]
- marineb.cpp: Documented difficulty settings for hoccer, and added DIP switch locations for most sets. [Brian Troha]
- policetr.cpp: Re-dumped U163 sound ROM for policetr10, and added speed- up hacks for sshooter, sshooter11 and policetr10. [Brian Troha]
- karnov.cpp: Re-dumped color BPROMS for chelnovj, confirming they match chelnov/chelnovu. [Brian Troha]
- ibm5170.xml updates: [FakeShemp]
*Changed gilispa, mitsmous6, nd010pci, nusound, sndwav32 and wordfndr to IMD images.
*Changed scroll3d, sndwav32, cpavfw, microcp3, wordfndr and thndrhwk to MFM images.
*Re-dumped internet and nicklaus.
- ibm5150.xml update:
*Replaced tgipack and ranger1 with MFM images.
- amiga_hardware.xml: Dumped a590_seagate disk. [FakeShemp]
- blackt96.cpp: Measured PIC microcontroller clock frequency. [Guru]
- wyvernf0.cpp: Measured clock frequencies. [Guru]
- symbolics.cpp: Changed unpopulated ROM regions to read as 0xFF to match hardware tests. [Josh Dersch]
- neptunp2.cpp: Added EEPROM dump to rockroll. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- commando.cpp: Corrected CPU frequency and updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- gng.cpp: Corrected notes. [Jose Tejada]
- midvunit.cpp: Added re-created A19993 PAL program. [JROK, Hydreigon]
- naomi.cpp: Re-dumped initdv2ja and ggxxsla GD- ROMs. [MajorPBX]
- sprint4.cpp: Fixed gear shift controls for fourth player. [Mark Spaeth]
- bfm_sc4.cpp, exidyttl.cpp, globalfr.cpp, jpmmps.cpp, monacogp.cpp, mpu5.hxx, simple_st0016.cpp: Edited titles for consistency. [MASH]
- genpc.cpp updates: [rfka01]
*Increased pc BIOS region size to 64KiB to support late XT clones.
*pc: "Added Super Computer BIOS 1.2", "B- 190- B", "KT 10 M/B" and "Ruud Baltissen's Diagnostics" BIOS options.
- at.cpp updates: [rfka01]
*Expanded chipset details and notes.
*at: Added "286 TACT", "CDTEK 286" and "Landmark/Supersoft diagnostic ROMs" BIOS options.
*at386: Added "386 board with Ali chipset", "386 UMC 3DIUD", "386GRN- like board rev.03", "MB1325PM" and "Tandon/Micronics with 385" BIOS options.
*atvga: Added "286 TACT" and "CDTEK 286" BIOS options.
*neat: added "286-NEAT", "VIP BAM/16- 11" and "CP-805" BIOS options.
*vlsi5: Added "MBVLSI-168" BIOS option.
- ibmpc.cpp: Added "Landmark/Supersoft Diagnostics" BIOS options for ibm5150 and ibm5160. [rfka01]
- hawk.cpp: Added "DEMOS 2.21 V1.01" BIOS option. [TheEPROM9]
- cps1.cpp: Dumped U104 PAL for Street Fighter II' CE Mstreet-6 bootlegs sf2cems6a and sf2cems6b. [TwistedTom]
- chinagat.cpp: Added PCB layouts and TRJ- 100 pinout information, and updated notes. [yukaritamura]
- supbtime.cpp: Fixed DE-0343 board main CPU and audio CPU clock frequencies. [yukaritamura]