|Voici une nouvelle beta pour cet émulateur Amiga qu'on ne présente plus. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- There is no undocumented HAM behavior, it was bug in emulation, in certain situations HAM decoding incorrectly started before border and fix only accidentally worked in test case. (b1)
- Hardware info panel now shows complete memory map when emulation has been started. Before starting emulation it works like previously (adjustable, lists expansion devices only). Added address space end column. (TODO: more info, perhaps also include PCI devices)
- Added backslash/F11 swap key option to Input panel. This is global option (registry/ini) and swap is done after input mapping. Reverts b1 key swap.
- Enabling Copper DMA didn't wake up Copper immediately but when next line started. (4.9.something probably)
- Added inverted lightpen/gun input events. (ALG Fast Draw Showdown)
- If any debugger memory search command (s, fa, etc) have start address parameter that points to any ROM address, search runs normally until last ROM address. Previously searching from ROM addresses was not possible.
- If keyboard reset warning was enabled, releasing reset keys caused second reset if they were kept pressed until reset warning had internally generated reset. (4.10.0)
- If keyboard reset warning is enabled, keyboard reset does not start (and reset warning key code is not sent) until at least one key is released and if keys are kept more than 5 seconds, hard reset is forced. Previously if keyboard reset warning was enabled, reset always started immediately and forced hard reset was not possible.