|Une nouvelle version de cet émulateur multi-systèmes a été publiée. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- the new "most played games" feature, which shows the 5 most played games sorted by time in the game selection dialog. You can get details about that in the forum. It wouldn't be too hard to add a dialog to get the stats for all the games played and not only the 5 tops, eventually for later. More details on how it works can be found in the forum.
- A small fix for downloads with curl, if downloading a clone and the parent was not in the last rom directory tested it was downloading the parent even if it was already in another rom directory, should be fine now.
- A long overdue update for the profile display (the one where you get % times in the upper right corner of the screen). In all the time since I added support for sdl, I never realized that all the sound processing was done in a separate thread, so the profiling must be moved there. This makes the display more precise, also the results are rounded now instead of truncated.
- The slow down in kof97 for the 64 bits version was found and fixed.
- double buffer gets a "forced" option to ignore completely adaptive vsync, need more feedback on this from testers to see if it's really useful.
- a workaround for sdl-image 2.6.2 which doesn't handle png files with a palette anymore, preventing the colors from the raine logo to cycle ! I can't do anything about it for now, so in this case the logo is displayed statically without color cycling, but it's advised not to update the sdl2_image.dll for now (or equivalent in linux). It will help for linux distributions like arch where 2.6.2 is already the official version, I posted this to their bug tracker so we can hope a solution will be found.
- quite a few memwatch fixes, most of them were harmless, a few in the console might have been useful, I fixed them without investigating.
- kurikinj is removed because it's exactly the same romset as kurkint except for the region byte, making this version the 1st version which actually supports less roms than the previous one ! More details about that in the forum too.
- quite a few hiscores updates in the hiscore.dat file ! Now that it's bundled with the raine binary and in git too, it's easier to make our own updates on it. Actually I had added some scores in it for old games from the multi15 rom a long time ago, around 2019, but they were clearly lost in a hiscore.dat update, so I have put them back in, mostly for some pacman clones, adding xenrev which never had a hiscore entry before (the main goal of this version is to make the player lose !). Also battle bakraid finally gets a hiscore entry for its normal and unlimited versions.