|Ce forntend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Voici la liste des améliorations:
Last build of the year, more bug fixes and some minor tweaks.
Added night mode colors for MAMu_ Icons Manager. Updated MAME Settings screen to support MAME v0.216.
- Wrong "Panels Colors" settings at startup, "Title Font/Shadow", "Title 2 Font/Shadow", "Text Font/Shadow" ("Night Mode" page, Preferences screen)
- Wrong "Search Games Panel Colors" settings at startup, "Filter Font/Shadow" ("Night Mode" page, Preferences screen)
- Modified the scope of "Ignore Exit Code 1: Invalid Function" setting to support all console/computer emulators
*"KEGA Fusion" is no longer the only emulator returning exit code of "one" on exit
*this error might be related to a missing and/or incompatible plugin or badly configured emulator
*even when nothing is wrong, the emulator might give you "code 1" as an exit code :(
NOTE: this exit code is caused by the emulators, not the frontend
- Updates to "Cleanse" feature in "Favorites Manager" screen
*a list of all entries to be removed from the favorite profile is shown for review
*you can remove entries from that list so they are not deleted from the profile .ini
*there's no way to show titles, only game names and/or filenames and the system they belong to
- Requested setting "Add Leading Zero to Version Info Column (MAME)" so you can have "0.200" text in the version info column instead of ".200"
- Multiple paths support for MAME preview images
*MAME and HBMAME only
*all image categories are supported: snaps, titles, covers, flyers, etc...
*you can have define as many image directories you want
*MAME softlist .zip files don't have to be in the same place as the arcade .zip files anymore, you can have "snap.zip" in one folder and "snap_sl.zip" in another
- Support for MAME .201
*vgmplay software list is now correctly detected and sets are correctly loaded by the frontend
*new filter to hide vgmplay softlist entries from the games list: "Hide Video Game Music Files" ("Arcade Misc Filter" tool bar button)