|Ce frontend multi-systèmes a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
Time for a new build. Support for MAME .201 and more.
Finally, I found an easy way to support multiple directories scanning per image category without breaking the current code. Mostly for unzipped images but it works for zipped images too. You can have as many folders as you want in MAME/HBMAME image categories.
You can have snap.zip and snap_sl.zip in different folders now. It also applies to softlistname.zip files. Other emulators do not support multiple image paths, only MAME and HBMAME.
The feature Cleanse in Favorites Manager has been updated, per request. This feature removes invalid entries from favorites profiles without telling you what is being removed. Now you can review and remove entries from the soon to be removed list, so you can keep them.
The Ignore Exit Code 1: Invalid Function feature in Preferences screen is now enabled for all console/computer emulators, not just KEGA Fusion.
There are more internal tweaks but it's not visible to the end-user.
- Wrong "Panels Colors" settings at startup, "Title Font/Shadow", "Title 2 Font/Shadow", "Text Font/Shadow" ("Night Mode" page, Preferences screen)
- Wrong "Search Games Panel Colors" settings at startup, "Filter Font/Shadow" ("Night Mode" page, Preferences screen)
- Modified the scope of "Ignore Exit Code 1: Invalid Function" setting to support all console/computer emulators
*"KEGA Fusion" is no longer the only emulator returning exit code of "one" on exit
*this error might be related to a missing and/or incompatible plugin or badly configured emulator
*even when nothing is wrong, the emulator might give you "code 1" as an exit code :(
NOTE: this exit code is caused by the emulators, not the frontend
- Updates to "Cleanse" feature in "Favorites Manager" screen
*a list of all entries to be removed from the favorite profile is shown for review
*you can remove entries from that list so they are not deleted from the profile .ini
*there's no way to show titles, only game names and/or filenames and the system they belong to
- Requested setting "Add Leading Zero to Version Info Column (MAME)" so you can have "0.200" text in the version info column instead of ".200"
- Multiple paths support for MAME preview images
*MAME and HBMAME only
*all image categories are supported: snaps, titles, covers, flyers, etc...
*you can have define as many image directories you want
*MAME softlist .zip files don't have to be in the same place as the arcade .zip files anymore, you can have "snap.zip" in one folder and "snap_sl.zip" in another
- Support for MAME .201
*vgmplay software list is now correctly detected and sets are correctly loaded by the frontend
*new filter to hide vgmplay softlist entries from the games list: "Hide Video Game Music Files" ("Arcade Misc Filter" tool bar button)