|Une nouvelle version de cet émulateur multi-systèmes a été publiée. Voici les modifications apportées:
This release adds experimental Sega Saturn emulation. It currently is x86_64-only, very CPU-intensive, lacking save state support, and not supporting PAL-region games. However, SSF("Saturn Sound Format") rip playback is not limited to x86_64 platforms.
Significant end-user changes compared to 0.9.38.7:
- Added experimental Sega Saturn emulation.
- Low-accuracy "snes_faust" SNES emulation module is now compiled in and available by default(but not used by default, except for SPC playback).
- The version is now displayed in the upper right corner of the F1 help screen.
- Scrolling in the netplay and cheat consoles is now done in visible line units, instead of internal line units as before, and when a console is not scrolled all the way down, a green indicator arrow will now be drawn in the lower right corner.
- Revamped the layout of the debugger's memory editor.
- MD: Replaced old 68K emulator with new 68K emulator developed for Saturn emulation. Fixes major issues in "Double Clutch", "James Pond 3", and "Sub-Terrania". However, timing is currently a bit off with the new 68K emulation code, so there may be some regressions.
- MD: Implemented kludge to fix a startup lockup in "Turrican".
- NES: Implemented kludge to fix a minor Zelda 2 title screen glitch, a status bar glitch in Burai Fighter, and scrolling in the second stage of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.
- NES: Enabled SSE2 support in the audio resampler(though not used on all CPUs with SSE2 support, mostly just newer ones).
- NES, PCE, PC-FX: Added ARM NEON support to the audio resamplers(when compiled with -mfpu=neon or similar).
- PCE, PC-FX: Added AVX support to the audio resampler.
- PS1: Enabled emulation of a rarely-used CDC feature; fixes lockup bug in "Fantastic Pinball Kyutenkai".
- PS1: Reordered CPU class data layout for a small performance boost on ARM CPUs.
- SNES: Updated libco, for ARM support.