|Une nouvelle version de cet émulateur multi-systèmes a été publiée. Voici la liste des modifications:
May 8, 2012:
- PC-FX: Increased the minimum allowable value for the "pcfx.cdspeed" setting from "1" to "2".
- Replaced internal module graphics layer toggling code with absolute graphics layer enable mask setting code.
May 5, 2012:
- NGP: Reduced the size of the noise channel LFSR from 16-bits to 15-bits, per mic_'s suggestion(and test program and recorded sound sample).
May 4, 2012:
- Fixed broken support for "CTRL" modifier when configuring command keys/hotkeys(this doesn't affect hardcoded default key assignments, or manual configuration file changes to use the ctrl modifier, both of which already worked fine, it's just the in-Mednafen configuration process that was broken in regards to the CTRL modifier key).
May 2, 2012:
- PSX: Fixed SPU handling of voice pitches > 0x3FFF; fixes broken sound effects in "Tales of Phantasia", and likely other games as well. Thanks to "sparklewind" for bringing the bug to my attention, and recording sound samples of the sound effects from a PS1.
April 30, 2012:
- MD: Reworked YM2612 LFO PM/FM emulation based on notes from Nemesis. Changed the LFO AM waveform start phase so that the first "sample" is 0; though the waveform probably needs to be changed from sine to triangle. Corrected(I hope. :b) LFO AM depth setting 0x1 shift factor.
April 29, 2012:
- PSX: Increased CD audio buffering slightly, and flush buffers on Pause, to reduce the number of voice audio glitches in "Tales of Destiny 2".
April 28, 2012:
- PSX: Began adding save state support.
- Fixed a regression in the deinterlacer code, from the April 20 fix, that was causing the first entry in a valid line widths array to be trashed.
April 26, 2012:
- NGP: Got rid of various truncations of CPU cycle counts to 8-bits(they're still ultimately truncated to 8-bit, but only in one place now, so that it can easily be removed in the future when the CPU timing mess is resolved).
- PCE: Added direct BRAM editing capability to the debugger's memory editor.
- PCE: Fixed broken direct main RAM viewing and editing in the debugger's memory editor.
April 23, 2012:
- MD: Added support for region overrides in the internal database(though no entries that override region are present yet).
- MD: Changed supported region(as indicated by the game's embedded header) preference order to prefer domestic NTSC over overseas PAL.
- MD: Removed an erroneously superfluous interrupt pending check in the 68K emulator core(which should have been removed a long time ago, since it is apparently a leftover of the original C68K timing model).
April 21, 2012:
- MD: The upper 8 and lower 8 horizontal lines on the screen are now rendered as the border color in 224 height mode; fixes graphical glitches in "Micro Machines", possibly other games.
- MD: Corrected VDP vblank flag set and clear time, fixes sprite glitches in X-Men 2.
April 20, 2012:
- Fixed a bug in the system-independent deinterlacing code that was causing graphical glitches with Genesis interlaced mode under certain conditions
- MD: Reset-button-triggered reset no longer resets VDP state, fixes major graphical corruption with Bonkers after such a reset.
April 19, 2012:
- MD: If the YM2612 channel "algorithm" has changed, start the attack phase on the next key on from maximum attenuation, to ostensibly fix a broken sound effect in Ecco the Dolphin 2(Tides of Time), per the Gens EG implementation; this needs to be tested on an actual Genesis, which will have to wait until I'm able to obtain a Genesis flash cart.
April 18, 2012:
- MD: Fixed the YM2612 save state code to work again(after the recent changes broke it); however, the recent changes have broken save state compatibility with save states from 0.9.21-WIP and earlier, and that isn't going to be "fixed".
- MD: Fixed a major problem with the new EG implementation that was causing significant timbre and volume issues, due to an erroneous assumption(from PS1 emulation work) of how the attack phase entry works(thanks to a terse old forum post from Steve Snake for clarifying the issue).
April 16, 2012:
- MD: Tweaked the sin and exp table algorithms to more or less match those described at https://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd8kqn9f_13cqjkf4gp (different chip, but at least the logsin table is supposed to be the same as the YM2612). The LFO tables still need to be worked on, though.
- MD: Fixed a bug(relating to ADSR phase skipping) in the new EG code that caused some broken music in Flashback.
April 15, 2012:
- MD: Fixed CSM support(untested) in YM2612 emulator.
- MD: Rewrote YM2612 emulator EG portion, based on information from Nemesis and MAME/Genesis Plus GX. (CSM support was broken in the process, and will need to be fixed, along with some other code cleanups)
- MD: Simulated FIFO bits in the status register were only being set(to 1), and never cleared. Fixed. (Mega Turrican actually checks the FIFO full bit, unlike many other games).
April 14, 2012:
- MD: Updated Z80 core to latest FUSE SVN revision(though it required heavy modification for inclusion in Mednafen, so it's possible something Z80-emulation-related could have broken in the process); the update fixes some undocumented flag results, and changes/fixes timing for some instructions.
- MD: Implemented very crude VDP FIFO timing simulation, fixes issues with "Soldiers of Fortune" and "Fatal Rewind".
- MD: Removed old, questionable YM2612 hack, fixes some missing sound effects in "Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits".
April 13, 2012:
- MD: Changed VDP line timing based on information in Genesis Plus GX, "Bram Stoker's Dracula" is now playable.
- MD: Reset(via F10 button) will now reset less state than power off/on "reset", to allow "X-Men" to progress to the final level.
- MD: Revamped 68K emulator timing, for more versatility and better timing granularity(exact timing not so much, at least not yet...) at the cost of increased CPU usage.
- MD: Fixed a bug in the VDP DMA fill and VDP DMA VRAM copy timing calculations, fixes graphical glitches in a few games.
- MD: Applied Yabause revision 1972 C68K timing fix patch.
April 11, 2012:
- MD: Fixed a few(but there are many left :() YM2612 emulator bugs, based on information at http://gendev.spritesmind.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386
April 10, 2012:
- PSX: Unmapped entries in the CPU emulator's fast instruction fetch memory map are now filled with a pointer to a dummy page, to prevent a game's crash from crashing Mednafen as a whole.
- PSX: Removed unused partially-implemented CPU trampoline code and data, to reduce RAM usage and clean up code a bit(it was originally to ensure stability with a PC-as-a-pointer style CPU optimization, but that optimization was never implemented due to being in conflict with branch delay slot emulation).
April 9, 2012:
- PSX: Added main RAM mirror addresses to the fast instruction fetch memory map.
- PSX: Added various coprocessor-related instructions to the disassembler.
- Added logical AND mode command key functionality(where all buttons/keys configured to the command are required to be in a pressed state simultaneously for the command to occur), on a per-command basis(commands can be configured in this mode with SHIFT+F2).
April 8, 2012:
- Fixed transposed memset() value and length arguments in cdromif.cpp, thanks to skitt for the notice.
- PSX: Fixed triangle coordinate precision in relation to draw offset based on more tests, fixes flickering graphical glitches on the right side of the screen in "Quake II", probably other games as well.
April 7, 2012:
- PSX: Added L3 and R3 button emulation for emulated Dual Analog gamepads.