|La nouvelle génération du frontend GameEx refaite à partir de zéro.
Voici les principales fonctions:
- Pre-configured system profiles for 200+ emulators
- 3 default themes (Default, Blue and Black)
- Supports multiple orientations and aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9, horizontal & vertical)
- Multiple list display modes (List, Grid, Page, Carousel, Wheel and CoverFlow)
- Multiple game lists (All, Completed, Favourites, NextToPlay, Played and RecentlyPlayed)
- Databases for every system
- Auto emulator app and asset download
- Full system auditing and game list editor
- MAME Software List support
- Advanced MAME filtering system (Genre, Category, Manufacturer, Year, Orientation, Rotation, Controls, - Players, Buttons, Alternating, Mirrored, Service, Tilt and Cocktail)
- Advanced System filtering (Publisher, Developer, Year, Category and Players)
- Other Filter Flags (File, Video, Region, Language and Media)
- Advanced emulator launch and logging system
- Steam game import
- Stats (LastTimePlayed, HasPlayed, HasRecentlyPlayed, HasNeverPlayed, TotalTimePlayed, TimesPlayed, HasCompleted, IsFavorite, IsNextToPlay)
- 2D & 3D object support
- 32 and 64-bit support
- Frame-based animation
- Theme skinning system
- Bitmap font support with editor
- Extensions (including scripts and plugins)
- Advanced variable system (all accessible via your custom Extensions)
- Write your own Extensions in C# or VB.NET, Have access to Evo libraries directly!
- Free extensions including hardware support for UltraStik, ServoStik, LEDWiz, PacDrive, U-HID, Blue-HID, Nano-LED, PacLED64, I-Pac Ultimate I/O, BetaBrite etc. All open source!
- Command.dat support (Fighting game move lists)
- Built-in manual and asset viewer
- Auto image mounting
- Much, much more!