|La fusion d'Emu Loader et d'EmuCon prend acte dans cette nouvelle version du frontend. Le généreux changelog qui va suivre vous en dira plus:
- Greetings, fellow earthlings! Avert your eyes from everything else you're doing and read every word of this long news post like you really mean it... :)
- Happy birthday. One year without updates. What changed ? All 65 systems and all features from EmuCon frontend are now in Emu Loader. You don't need two separate frontends anymore. It's my dream come true! Seriously, it took 2 years and a lot of rewriting to make it happen.
- Since EL is not exclusive to arcade emulators, the logo changed to Multiple Systems Frontend.
- Many thanks to Fabian Leonel for helping me these past months with beta tests . Without your help, Emu Loader wouldn't be anywhere near ready for a public release. Windows 10 compatibility has also improved, thanks to Fabian help.
- MAME and arcade emulators/games lists are no longer a requirement to use Emu Loader. You can have a couple computer systems like MSX and Amiga, and nothing else. Like in EmuCon, you can use 4 emulators per system and 2 execution parameters per emulator.
- There aren't many changes on the arcade side, but there are tons of bug fixes and tweaks. Added support for latest MAME, Demul, Supermodel 3 emulators and several files/folders were moved to the \arcade\ folder. Read instructions at the end of this post.
- The minimum Supermodel 3 emulator version required is now SVN 592. You can use older builds but they might not be compatible with EL v8.3. If you haven't updated this emulator, I recommend you do so. Latest Supermodel 3 SVN builds are much better.
- There's a minor fix for ZiNc. The media type of - Added merged tag support for latest Demul v0.7 WIP (November 11, 2017). Clone games show parent game file tags in Game Details screen. You must create Demul games list again to rebuild the ROMs database in the frontend. Not doing so will cause no harm in the way Demul games are handled... again, it's up to you.
- One of the important changes is that favorites profiles have changed. You must update your fav profiles to the new EL v8.3 format before adding new games to it. There's a new Update Favorites Profiles item in main menu you can use. Make sure you update EmuCon fav profiles with EmuCon v2.7.6 or v2.7.7 as well before updating EL fav profiles!
- This process will merge favorite profiles of EmuCon and Emu Loader if files have the same name. There is a detailed tutorial on how to do this update in eldir\docs\How To Use EmuCon Files With Emu Loader.rtf file.
Don't wanna update fav profiles ? No problem. The content of current profiles will not be recognized by the frontend.
- On the console/computer/handheld side, if you have a working EmuCon install, you can copy games lists files and config files directly into Emu Loader. Read the .rtf file mentioned above for instructions. Don't worry, it's easy.
- Games from EmuCon can have the game info split into game title, year, manufacturer, number of players. To do that, use the new Games Editor in main menu Console/Computer. This data doesn't alter games list files. They are saved in eldir\console_computer\games_extra_data\system_name.txt and loaded into the list. If you re-create games list, the extra game info will not be lost.
- You can also assign MAME software lists to console/computer/handheld systems (EmuCon) and use the arcade MAME executable to run EmuCon games. You can modify the assignments when a new MAME comes out using the new Systems Editor in main menu Console/Computer. This way you will be able to select ANY MAME machine compatible to the assigned software list to play EmuCon games... endless possibilities.
- Thumbnails view customizer got a facelift. You can preview the results before applying to the main games list. Resize thumbnail cell's width and height, enable/disable icons and game title.
Games custom fonts was also updated. You can preview all systems at once on screen, if you have a high resolution monitor. Recommended resolution is 1680x1050 or higher. 4K resolution is also supported (3840x2160).
- Video Preview Settings was removed from preferences screen into its own dialog. There's a new cancel button to abort changes in case you make a mistake. Access is in main menu Images or images popup menu.
Make sure to read eldir\docs\How To Use EmuCon Files With Emu Loader.rtf file for insttructions on how to merge the contents of videopreview.ini file from both Emu Loader and EmuCon.
- Dialogs Image Category Settings and Image Layout Settings were split into two dialogs.
*EmuCon feature Last Played Games ported to Emu Loader and expanded. Added support for arcade systems, including MAME software list games. This feature is in preliminary stages and it will be expanded further.
*One cool change is the new mega Machine Types + Systems Filter. I'm particularly proud of this one. All machine types and available systems are listed in this dialog. A great improvement is the addition of a check box on each listed system. If you select the all systems filter, the checked state of individual systems will not be lost! Accessible in the main tool bar buttons, next to view mode button.
The machine type filter and arcade systems filter buttons are no more, replaced by this new mega filter!
*Many dialogs and screens now require a minimum of 1024x768 or 1280x720 resolution. Lower resolutions are still partially supported. Remember that Emu Loader is a Windows application to be used with a high resolution monitor. Low res CRT TV. Arcade cabinets ? This frontend was not built for them...
*Some files and folders must be manually moved before you can use EL v8.3. Arcade stuff are now in the \arcade\ folder. You must do this manually, to avoid this procedure executing EVERY time you load the frontend and waste precious CPU cycles... and a few seconds!
Let's assume the frontend's root folder is eldir\
Move the following files from eldir\ini_files\ to eldir\arcade\
Move the following files from eldir\ini_files\ to eldir\arcade\filters
Move all arcade games list files (*.el; *.elstatus; *.elrom; *.miss; *system_name*.ini) from eldir\arcade\ to eldir\arcade\games\
... or just delete all arcade lists and create arcade games lists from scratch.
There are new arcade XML databases. They are located in eldir\arcade\db_xml\
Make sure to delete the outdated files from eldir\ folder.
Move folder eldir\emulator_ini\ to eldir\arcade\emulator_ini\
Move folder eldir\ini_files\memcard_lastused\ to eldir\arcade\memcard_lastused\
- ZiNc returning "Error Code 1: Invalid Function"
WARNING: this is not a bugfix! If you get this error, make sure to install the "d3d-ogl12.zip" plugin and the problem WILL go away
- No more "new display type found" annoying messages when creting MAME/HBMAME games lists; warning messages will be displayed one ONCE at the end of the process!
- Selected game always moving position in the screen after running a game or changing preview image category/layout... "Don't get jittery!"
- FATALITY! Emulators executable info and ROMs folders info are deleted if a new emulator build is found at startup (file "eldir\arcade\emulators.ini")
- Path bug when searching unzipped preview images for software list games, resulting in existing images not showing... nobody noticed this ?
- ListView item height changed to 22 pixels when icon size is 16x16; icon/text vertical alignment was not centered
- Hitting ESC key would execute the "Apply" button instead of "Abort" button (Image Category/Layout Settings)
- Custom font for games with preliminary drivers added back (MAME/HBMAME)
- MAME software list games with no ROMs were not tagged as "Game with no ROMs", causing some problems when auditing and running games
- Setting "AutoRun Game With AlterMAME" was not restored at startup; moved setting from "eldir\arcade\emulators.ini" to "EmuLoader.ini" ("Arcade Emulators Setup" screen and games popup menu)
- EL was trying to run MAME software list games with AlterMAME when its build version is lower than 0.162
- EL was trying to run HBMAME games with AlterMAME
- The following settings were never read from mame.ini: "OSD Lightgun Input Provider", "OSD Joystick Input Provider" (MAME Settings screen)
- You could not select items by clicking outsize the text area ("Arcade Games Filter" tool bar button)
- Unicode strings were not decoded correctly for software list games
- Category and VersionAdded are now limited to MAME and HBMAME sets only; MAME software list games also excluded
- Option "Show/Hide All Categories" was not working properly (Image Categories Settings)
- Selecting an image category folder was changing internal vars even if you don't have a system and/or image category selected ("Image Category Settings")
- Frontend crash at startup if in thumbnails view with MAMu_ icons feature enabled
- Thumbnails grid size not properly set at startup, creating a larger thumb image on the last selected game; plus a couple optimizations to improve startup speed
- If system icon is disabled, game icon and favorite icon are painted outside the thumb image bounds, making them invisible (thumbnail view)
- Game snapshots panel is now cleared when switching to internet game info
- Setting "Hide Command Prompt Box" / "Run Game" disabled for all emulators except MAME/HBMAME; emulators do not work correctly if setting enabled (also causes ERROR 1 in ZiNc)
- Editing a field directly in EasyListView conponent was not showing the text if the font color is other than black (TEdit controls background color is always white...)
- Feature "Scan Games With Missing ROMs/CHDs" was not working at all (games popup menu, MAME and arcade emulators)
- Dialog "Select Arcade System" was default to "MAME" instead of "All Systems"
- Neo-Geo games with "neopcb" driver were not included in the "Neo-Geo" filter (MAME arcade only)
- Games popup menu option "Set Custom Options" for "arcade", "console", "computer", "othersys" doesn't show the current selected game in "MAME Settings" screen anymore
- YOU LOSE! Daphne game .zip files were not being searched at all when scanning for games; I guess NOBODY uses Daphne with Emu Loader because I've got ZERO bug reports for the past year!
- If the filename for games list background image doesn't exist, after a manual filename edit (edit box), the current loaded bk image was not cleared (preferences screen)
- Wrong media type for"disk" entries in games files for ZiNc games; they were detected as "Hard Disk Drive" when the correct media is "Disc"
- To fix this you need to re-create ZiNc games list. Not doing so will cause no harm to the way ZiNc games are handled (it's up to you)
- MAME machines filter panel can have the same background color/image and font settings from main games list
- MAME/arcade emulators and MAME/arcade games lists are no longer required to use the frontend!
- Unavailable systems are now shown with a ghosted icon and gray text (systems selection panels), except for "Emulators Setup" screens
- EasyListView component changes and improvements:
*New "TileCaptionLines" property (ItemPaintInfo) so you can change how many lines the main caption will be shown; normal behaviour is a two lines caption for tiles view; this change is used in the new game custom fonts dialog, to display a single line on the main caption
*cosmetic fix: focus rect is now a solid frame
- Renamed "Delete Selected Games" to "Delete Selected Games Files" to avoid confusion (games popup menu); this option delete your game's ROMs/CHDs/CFGs/Cartridge/Floppy/Cassette...
- Renamed "Copy/Move Selected Games to Folder" to "Copy/Move Selected Games Files to Folder" to avoid confusion (games popup menu)
- Moved MAME softlist games list folder from "eldir\softwarelist\" to "eldir\arcade\mame_softwarelist_games\" since they belong to MAME emulator; EL will try to move this folder at startup
- From now on, setting "Show Favorite Icon in Games" is only for details view mode ("Favorites" tool bar button)
... to enable/disable favorite icon in thumbnails view, go to "Customize Thumbnails" screen ("View" tool bar button or "Thumbnails" sub-menu in games popup menu)
- Unicode WinAPI "CreateProcessW()" is now the default function to run emulator executables; better compatibility with Windows 10; also, the "StartF_UsePosition" flag is always enabled
- Moved arcade games list files from "el_dir\arcade\" to new folder "el_dir\arcade\games\"
WARNING: you must move all files manually before using this build (or delete your current arcade game lists and start over)
- Moved "\ini_files\cpu.ini" file to "\arcade\games\" folder, renamed and split file in two: "mame_maincpu.ini" and "hbmame_maincpu.ini"
WARNING: the frontend will not do this for you, you need to re-create MAME and HBMAME games lists
- Moved "ini_files\games_played.ini" to new folder "\arcade\played_games\", split file for each arcade emulator and renamed to "system_name.txt"
*the frontend will try to move/split/rename "games_played.ini" at startup, no action required from your part
*last played game is always moved/added at the top of the list (like it does in EmuCon frontend)
*arcade files format has changed; added a "title" tag with the game title, a "media" tag with the media type index and a "execparam" tag with MAME softlist execution parameter
*console/computer/handheld (EmuCon) files format has changed; "game" tag replaced by "file" tag
- Moved folder "\emulator_ini\" and all its files/sub-folders to "\arcade\emulator_ini\" new folder (you must move it manually)
- Moved files "emulators.ini" and "image_categories.ini" from "\ini_files\" folder to "\arcade\" folder (EL will move them at startup)
- Moved the following files from "\ini_files\" folder to "\arcade\" folder (you must move them manually before using this build)
- Moved the following files from "\ini_files\" folder to "\arcade\filters\" new folder (you must move them manually)
- Moved "\ini_files\memcard_lastused\" folder and all its files/sub-folders to "\arcade\memcard_lastused\" (you must move the folder manually)
- Moved the following files from frontend's root folder to "\arcade\db_xml\" new folder; they were also updated (make sure to delete your current files from EL's root folder)
- Frontend logo changed to "Multiple Systems Frontend" since it's not just arcade systems anymore
- Minor hack in TFontDialog component to allow custom colors selection (first color in colors list); it's not perfect but it works
- Support for 3840x2160 resolution (4K) in "Scan Results" screen. ListView font sizes increased to 14 pixels and form width increased extra 500 pixels (squinty mode off)
- Removed the 1000 chars limitation from command line string... uMain.RunProcess() function
- Default MAME machines for softlist games is no more! Bugged feature. eg.: "Atari 400" machine was auto-assigned to "Atari 800" games... DUH!
- From now on, you will be prompt to select a MAME machine just before running a game... if a machine is not already selected
- Changed the scope of a few internal vars from global to local; no need to define them as global and waste RAM
- Updates to favorites profiles
*filename extension changed from .ini to .txt as they are plain text files, either ANSI or UTF-8 format
*merged profiles of same filename from Emu Loader frontend and EmuCon frontend into a single file
*you must use fav profiles from EmuCon v2.7.6 or v2.7.7 (profiles of older EmuCon builds are NOT compatible)
*moved arcade favorites profiles from "\ini_files\favorites\" folder to "eldir\favorites\" (DO NOT MOVE fav profiles manually!!!)
IMPORTANT: profile files must be manually updated by you, using the new "Update Favorites Profiles" in main menu (AFTER updating EmuCon fav profiles, if you have them!)
- Updates to "Favorites Manager"
*new "Settings" button in the buttons tool bar: "show small, medium, large fonts"
*you can resize the window to any size
*you can resize columns
*better handling when renaming title/filename and when cleansing invalid game entries
*button "Cleanse" modified to handle arcade and console/computer/handheld (EmuCon) games
*dialog is now always centered on screen
- Updates to the customize main tool bar buttons
*support for new "EmuCon" buttons
*added new "MAME and Arcade" and "Console/Computer/Handheld" text tags on each button
*auto-resize if resolution is 640x480
*minor tweaks to the interface
- Changes to the thumbnails view and the "Customize Thumbnails" dialog
*renamed "Keep Aspect Ratio" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"
*renamed "Grid Size" to "Cell Size" since you change the size of each cell not the entire grid
*added support to customize width and height of the thumbnail
*cell vertical size is not increased internally by the frontend if game title text setting is enabled... that's your job
*if game title text is enabled, you must increase cell vertical size to accomodate text
*new thumbnail preview panel so you can view changes on-the-fly without appling them to the main games list
*new files "resources\images\thumbnail_preview_hor.png" and "resources\images\thumbnail_preview_vert.png" required
(vertical image is only used/viewed if your screen resolution is 1280x720 or higher!)
*new "Image Size" text above thumb preview panel, for fine-tuning... if you want perfect square images when "Game Title" checkbox is enabled (it won't work if you have custom game fonts of different sizes!)
*game icon size 128x128 is now used if no snapshot is found
*minimum thumbnail cell size changed to 120x120 pixels; 68x68 game icons will be used if cell size is smaller than 144x144 pixels
*new settings "Left Align Icons" and "Right Align Icons"; align system/game/favorite icons to the left corver or the right corner of the thumbnail image
*new "Cancel" button to restore last settings before entering custom thumbnail settings screen (even after using the "Update" button!)
*main games list thumbnails are only refreshed if you actually change thumb settings when pressing "Update" or "Confirm" buttons
- Several changes, fixes and optimizations to frontend startup
*the frontend will no longer complain if you have an emulator selected without a games list for it, or have a games list without an emulator selected
*clean install has changed: it only validate frontend games list files (MAME/MAME software list/arcade/console/computer/handheld); emulator executables are only required to create MAME/arcade games lists
*new "clean install" dialog with multiple choices for easier handling; self-explanatory with detailed information
*some tweaking to prevent arcade emulators settings from loading twice (in some cases)
*removed redundant validation code to decrease the startup time
- Split image category settings and image layout settings dialog into two dialogs to avoid confusion (and duplicate code)
- Changes to "Image Category Settings" feature
*added support for console/computer/handheld systems ported from EmuCon
*merged arcade/console/computer/handheld systems into one big list for easier access
*minimum 1024x768 / 1280x720 resolution required
- Changes to "Game Video Preview" feature
*moved settings from preferences screen to its own dialog, accessible in main menu "Images", images popup menu, and games popup menu
*you can abort changes by clicking the "Cancel" button (safe mode)
*added support for all console/computer/handheld systems ported from EmuCon
*merged arcade/console/computer/handheld systems into one big list for easier access
*minimum 1024x768 / 1280x720 resolution required
- Games list font settings changes:
*support console/computer/handheld systems ported from EmuCon
*font settings saved on a new file "ini_files\sysgamecustomfont.ini" instead of "EmuLoader.ini" so you don't lose them on a clean frontend install (you can copy this file from EmuCon before using this Emu Loader build)
*new "All Systems" font setting added so EL can use it as a general systems font (arcade systems font settings are EXCLUDED from this)
*added games list background color/image settings if you want to change those settings while choosing game fonts (settings are still in preferences screen)
*huge UI facelift
*access more settings in the popup menu (mouse right-click)
*support various screen resolutions, including 4K (3840x2160)
- Tiles view mode changes:
*new setting: "Tiles View Cell Size" (view mode tool bar buton); change this option if you're using large game fonts
*details text font is now fixed to "Trebuchet MS", size 9 (size 12 for larger cell sizes)
*details text font color is set automatically by the frontend depending on the games list background color (either black or white font color)... HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL!
- Changes to "Delete/Copy/Move Multiple Selected Games"
*support for console/computer/handheld systems from EmuCon
*bios name set info removed (MAME and arcade systems)
*the "Check Arcade File Types To Delete" box options are limited to MAME, MAME software list games and arcade systems
*new settings for the console/computer/handheld systems (MAME and arcade are not supported)
."Delete Game From Games List"; you can delete a game from the main games list files (like in EmuCon)
."Delete Game Files From Disk"; checking this option will delete the game files (like in EmuCon)
*gamename search bar removed; this was a ridiculously useless thing to have in there...
- Several files in "eldir\resources\main_icons\" renamed and moved to another folder
- Last selected game per system is gone; if last selected game is no longer visible after a games filters change, the first visible game is selected
- File "resources\images\favicon_thumbnail.png" no longer required
- Machines filter tool bar button is no more (replaced by something a lot better)
- Arcade systems filter tool bar button is no more (replaced by something a lot better)
- The following icon files are no longer required, "\resources\main_icons\" folder: "filterarcade_00_listall.ico"; "filterarcade_00_multi_system.ico"; "filterarcade_01_mame.ico"; "filterarcade_02_supermodelsegamodel3.ico"; "filterarcade_03_daphne.ico"; "filterarcade_04_demul.ico"; "filterarcade_05_hbmame.ico"; "filterarcade_06_dice.ico"; "filterarcade_07_segamodel2.ico"; "filterarcade_08_zinc.ico"
- Support for latest Demul 0.7 WIP (November 11, 2017)
*detection of "merge" tag and alternate filenames
*fix bios titles to match MAME
- New "media type" status bar icon next to the game name / game filename for the main games list (preliminary feature!)
- Support new "Games.xml" file used in Supermodel 3 emulator SVN 592 and newer, so games list can be created from it
*if this file is not found ("supermodel3_dir\Config\Games.xml"), the frontend "outdated" custom file will be used (frontend_dir\arcade\db_xml\SupermodelSEGAModel3_xml.dat)
*support fully merged child sets (clone games); note that partially merged child sets are NOT supported by the "Supermodel 3 Emulator"... you either have all child ROMs in the parent set or all child ROMs in the child set!
- New options for screen view: "Cropped" and "Stretched" (MAME Settings screen)
- Support for MAME v0.183 and newer:
*new "PortAudio" sound output mode ("Sound" tab); also extra settings: API, device, latency
*new "UWP (Windows 10)" OSD Input Provider for keyboard and joystick; only supported in Windows 10
*new "Hybrid DInput/XInput" in "OSD Joystick Input Provider"... hybrid DirectInput/XInput joystick, Windows only
- Support for MAME v0.190 and newer
*detection of new "feature" entries from -listxml output ("sound" and "graphics" types only for now...); "unemulated" entries are renamed to "preliminary"
*detection of new "SVG" display type for MAME v0.191 and newer
- Added several Unicode functions in "source\uCommon.pas" for future improvements and better Windows 10 support
- Added detection of the "optional" tag in ROMs/CHDs (MAME/HBMAME), for future frontend improvements
- New console/computer/handheld systems and games lists (major port from EmuCon frontend!!!)
*what ???! MAME calls them "loose software"; games that are not listed in software lists ("mamedir\hash\" folder)
*in most features, handheld systems are included in "console" system
*created two new main menu items to separate system types: "MAME/Arcade" and "Console/Computer"
*new menu items to setup emulators, games folders, images folders (main menu "Console/Computer"):
-> Emulators Setup
- select up to 4 emulators per system
-> Systems Folders Settings
- select games folders for each system and media type (cartridge, floppy disk, cassette tape, disc, hard disk drive)
-> Systems Editor
- assign MAME software lists to EmuCon systems; multiple software lists can be assigned to a single EmuCon system ; (this requires a MAME games list and a MAME/arcade emulator selected)
-> Games Editor
- you can split games data: title, year, manufacturer, number of players (MAME and arcade games are not supported)
-> Create Games List
- I wonder what this does. Humm... I've got it! It makes pudding :)
*new "frontend_dir\console_computer\" sub-folder to store config files, games lists and extra stuff
*column "Category" shows the system name + media type, just like MAME softlist games
*play MAME software list games with custom emulators: BlueMSX, WinVICE, Win-UAE, FS-UAE, Snes9X, ZSNES, Altirra, Atari 800 Emulator, Stella, and many others
*you can use MAME and AlterMAME emulators selected in the arcade front to play console/computer games from EmuCon (some games might not work)
*you can still select MAME/MESS/UME binaries in "console/computer emulators setup" and use them to play games (to maintain EmuCon compatibility)
*you can have two parameters for each emulator; to change between them, go to the new "Use Param" tool bar button
*you can play a EmuCon game using different MAME machines, by using the new "Run Game With MAME" in games popup menu... thanks to the new "Systems Editor"
.this setting is saved in "frontend_dir\console_computer\mame_systems_softwarelist.ini" file
eg.: "msx1_cart", "msx1_flop", "msx1_cass" MAME softlists are assigned to the "MSX" system; you can use any MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/MSX Turbo-R MAME machine to play games not found in MAME software lists
*settings from EmuCon frontend can be easily used in Emu Loader simply by copying some files into Emu Loader's new "\console_computer\" sub-folder
-> EmuCon files/folders to be copied to "el_root_dir\console_computer\" folder:
- "\games\" folder and all its files
- "\game_cfg\" folder and all its files
- "\played_games\" folder and all its files
-> EmuCon favorites profiles must be copied to "el_root_dir\favorites\" new folder
-> NOTE: if you make changes to these files in Emu Loader, you can copy them back into EmuCon install dir and use them there without worries :)
-> NOTE: you must update favorites profiles manually using "Update Favorites Profiles" in main menu; after the update you can delete "frontend_dir\console_computer\favorites\" and "frontend_dir\ini_files\favorites\" folders
- New mega filter dialog for machine types and systems filters
*all systems now have check boxes, make sure to tick them to select the desired systems
*new "All Arcade Systems" and "All Console/Computer/Handheld Systems" options so you can quickly show or hide all available systems
.individual systems checked status are no longer lost if you check "All Systems" options :) :) :) :)
*machine types expanded:
."Arcade Systems": to hide/show all arcade systems (MAME softlist games excluded)
."Console Systems": to hide/show all console systems ported from EmuCon (MAME softlist games excluded)
."Computer Systems": to hide/show all computer systems ported from EmuCon (MAME softlist games excluded)
."Handheld Systems": to hide/show all handheld systems ported from EmuCon (MAME softlist games excluded)
."MAME Machines With Software Lists: to hide/show all MAME machines that have software lists (info from -listxml output)
."MAME Machines Without Software Lists: to hide/show all MAME machines that do not have software lists (AntoPISA's "mess.ini" file required)
."MAME Software List Games: to hide/show all softlist games from MAME (based on "mamedir\hash\*.xml" files
."Enable MAME Machines Filter Panel": filter MAME software list games by MAME machines (left side of main games list)
*check more options in the systems popup menu (mouse right-click)
*settings are saved in EmuLoader.ini when exiting the frontend
- Added a warning message in the "Run Game Confirmation" dialog for ZiNc; ZiNc returns "error 1: incorrect function" if don't have the "d3d-ogl12.zip" plugin installed in ZiNc
- Support AntoPISA's version info and category .ini files for HBMAME emulator
.rename "version.ini" to "version_hb.ini" to avoid replacing MAME's "version.ini" file
.rename "category.ini" to "category_hb.ini" to avoid replacing MAME's "category.ini"
.only then, copy both .ini files to "eldir\arcade\filters\" folder