|Cet émulateur Amiga qu'on ne présente plus a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- M-Tec AT-500 Megabody v1.33 ROM added. Slightly different than M-Tec AT-500 v1.33w ROM.
- Debugger now shows softfloat mode FPU register contents correctly, also both internal binary format and decimal value is shown.
- More FPU updates and fixes. Arithmetic/unimplemented instruction/datatype exceptions should be mostly complete now. (AG)
- FPU packed decimal format conversions are now accurately emulated (AG)
- JIT FPU works properly again.
- Bitplane overrun emulation was wrong if line didn't have any custom register changes.
- Tablet/touch screen lightpen emulation. (Game Ports panel -> Insert Touchscreen light pen -virtual device in either port) Only listed if Windows touch API or wintab compatible tablet or touch screen is detected.
- Added lightpen_crosshair config entry, set it to false (true is default) to disable yellow lightpen targeting cursor.
- Multiple gfxboards didn't work (b2).
- Fastest possible mode was very slow in some situations (b2)
- Slirp updates merged from Basilisk II.
- Final MSVC 2017 compiled.
M-Tec AT-500 v1.33 vs M-TEC AT-500 v1.33w:
- v1.33w is from external M-Tec AT-500, v1.33 from Megabody.
- w = word? v1.33w uses MOVE.W, v1.33 uses MOVE.L in unrolled transfer loop code.
- ROM has 2 16k banks, one for autoboot off mode, other for autoboot on mode.
- Oddly enough v1.33 and v1.33w have same autoboot off 16k bank. Unused driver code and version strings are 100% identical ("v1.33w").