|Ce lecteur de fichiers audio .nfs (NES) a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- Fixed incorrect bytes per second in stereo WAV output.
- Fixed NSFe track title display when using playlist.
- Fixed crash issue with 1MB NSF files. (Bank counting was incorrect.)
- Default NTSC speed changed from 16640 to 16639. (Slightly more accurate to hardware.)
- More bits of precision on fade-out, creates smoother fade.
- 48000Hz is the new default samplerate.
- Fixed keyboard view wave string bias on N163/FDS.
- Fixed frequency rounding for triangle/noise/DMC in keyboard display.
- Fixed intermittent crash with Winamp starting up with NSF in playlist.
- Fixed FDS mod table bit-mask and wavetable read address. (Minor.)
- Fixed broken playback rate for rates < 28 Hz.
- NSFe RATE chunk implemented.
- NSFe regn chunk implemented, including full Dendy support.
- NSFe mixe chunk implemented.
- Drag and drop will now acknowledge a failed load with a pop-up alert.
- Migrate to VS2017.
- IRQ support.
- Play now runs at next opportunity rather than always at the start of frame, similar to poll based players like PowerPak.
- Other expansions with FDS automatically disables FDS RAM writes, and FDS banking for $6000-7FFF.
- Full NSF2 implementation. (non-returning INIT, suppress play, IRQ, NSFe metadata.)
- Removed non-functional filters, compressors, etc. from the audio chain.
- Removed per-channel quality settings, created a single master quality setting.