|Cette nouvelle version de VICE marque des changements au niveau de l'émulateur. Il se focalisera sur ses ports GTK3/SDL et les autres seront abandonnés. De plus, seule la version Windows 32-bit est compilée, pour les autres vous devrez visiblement vous débrouiller avec les sources... pas très user friendly. A voir si les prochaines versions auront droit au même traitement. En attendant, voici les modifications apportées:
This release marks the end of the legacy ports (native Amiga, BeOS/Haiku, OS/2, DOS, Xaw/Gnome2/Gnome3, Cocoa and Windows) ports, and we will be switching to SDL1/2 and *nix/Windows/OSX native GTK3 ports for all future releases.
The only binary distribution that we are providing for VICE 3.2 is the nightly windows build on the date of release.
- New (experimental) GTK3 native port, this and the SDL(2) port will replace all other ports (which will get removed) in VICE 3.3 and onward.
- Handling of the `-keybuf` command now works properly for all emulators and RAM sizes.
- Fixed handling of LOAD"$$" with virtual devices.
- Fixed @CD, @MD and @RD commands for virtual filesystem devices.
- Fixed NEOS Mouse emulation.
- Call the new CIA "8521" instead of "6526A" (which is wrong) in the UIs.
- Added 4sid support.
- Fixed tape wobble.
- Erase timing fixes in flash core.
- Don't allocate sectors on tracks > 70 in the BAM of 1571 images.
- Ethernet emulation: fix register mapping in rr-net mode.
- reSID: fixed envelope bugs shown by testprogs/SID/env_test/.
- Fixed 6509 CPU port issues.
- Added support for TAP virtual network interface.
- Fixed drive clock overflow. Drive and host went out of sync on clock overflow (every ~4G cycles), which would break loading or custom drive code in the case loader/stuff is not idle during overflow window. Also drive would execute ~4G cycles out of sync, which made the emulator freeze for a while.
- Fix monitor 'm' command buffer overflow.
- Added conditional on values in memory to breakpoint handling.
- Cosmetic overhaul of the SDL UI.
- New drag'n'drop support for the SDL2 port(s).
- Fixed monitor display of printables with the 'M' (memdump) command.
- Fixed drive status display in statusbar.
- Added "advance frame".
- Disable the mouse pointer unless we really need it.
- Change MacOSX SDL menu key to F10 to accommodate old MacBooks etc.
- Change default menu key for sdl amiga based platforms to 'F10'.
- Added default hotkey files (with hotkeys similar to existing GUIs).
- Added various keymaps for use with keyrah in combian/retropie.
- Added controller mapping file for PS3 controller.
- Do not enable mouse emulation by default.
Mac OS X changes
- Reinstated the Cocoa UI's Video Settings dialog. Some of the controls don't work properly, but it's better than nothing.
- Added a PET model selection menu to the Cocoa UI.
- Fixed Cocoa UI's CPU memory window display. It still requires the monitor to be activated before it will show anything, however.
- Removed native OS/2 port. The native OS/2 port has been lagging behind severely, and the recently added SDL OS/2 port is up-to-date, making the unmaintained native OS/2 port obsolete.
- Fixed illegal characters in filenames for the read and extract commands.
- Fixed enabling/disabling memory expansion hacks.
- New tapecart emulation.
- Added waasoft dongle emulation.
- Fixed initial cpuport data.
- Added support for 256k magic desk images, ie DDI Magic Cart. Also allow 512k and 1M magic desk carts (some homebrew variant).
- plus60k memory write fix.
- Fix plus256k emulation.
- Added fmopl (sfx sound expander) timer support.
- Fixed saving of GMOD2 cartridge image.
- New tapecart emulation.
- Fixed MMU mirrors.
- Allow+fix loading of 8k chargen.
- Fixed ESC-Z/ESC-Y.