|Ce très bon émulateur PC-Engine a été mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
- Fixed the problem that the tempo of sound sometimes became fast for a few seconds immediately after opening a ROM image file when using the display refresh rate of 120Hz.
- It supported the operation with the display setting of refresh rate 240Hz.If the display setting of the Windows desktop is set to 240Hz, Ootake will also automatically operate at 240Hz. * At window mode
*Operation at 240Hz significantly reduces the time it takes for the Windows desktop to refresh the screen (overlap the desktop with the screens of Ootake and other applications and draw at a non-flickering timing). Therefore, the operation delay when playing with Ootake is reduced and it is very close to the feeling of the actual machine.
*When using a 144Hz display, V-Sync does not work and the screen may wavy when scrolling, so I recommend setting to 120Hz and playing.
- It also supports operation at refresh rates of 180Hz, 300Hz and 360Hz. I haven't tested it because I don't have a display of 300Hz or higher, but I think it's ok. If you have any problems, please let me know.
- "Full Screen 180Hz" and "Full Screen 240Hz" were added to the "Screen -> FullScreen Customize" menu. By default, it switches to 60Hz in FullScreen. If you have a display of 120Hz or more, you can play with low latency by setting here. If you have a display of 300Hz or higher faster than 240Hz, select "Full Screen 240Hz" (Ootake is optimized for 240Hz operation, so 240Hz operation is the best operation).
- "MaxSize" was added to the "Screen" menu when playing in full screen. You can make the "game display screen" smaller even when playing in full screen. It can also be set by holding down [Alt] on the keyboard and pressing  to .
*When playing close to the display (most PCs think so), I think it's often easier to play with a size smaller than the full size screen. This is because there is little movement of the field of view, and in the case of a retro game, the coarseness of expansion is not noticeable and the image quality is good.
*In Windows 8 or later, full screen mode has about 1 frame less delay than window mode. Therefore, it is also recommended to play in full screen mode in shooting games. In addition, when playing on a liquid crystal display of 240Hz or higher, you can play with low latency close to full screen even in window mode.
- Full screen selection The default resolution has been adapted to recent PCs (wide display). [640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1366x768, 1920x1080, 1920x1200]
- "Same Desktop (same resolution as the desktop)" has been added to the selected resolution of full screen. * Depending on the display, selecting the same resolution as the desktop (1920x1080 for a full HD LCD display) will reduce the display lag.
- The aspect ratio of the game screen has been finely adjusted to bring it closer to the actual ratio. Also, the aspect ratio of the window is kept at 4:3 even when the overscan area is displayed ([F12]key).
- Added the SELECT button auto-fire function ("Input -> TurboButton SELECT" menu).
- On the key config screen (black screen during key reception), described the precautions when connecting the game pad (when connecting the game pad, it is necessary to close this "black screen during key reception" once).
- The operation speed when accessing the video chip (VDC) has been made closer to the operation of the actual machine. The problem (occurred in recent versions) that the audience at the bottom edge was not displayed on the screen at the start of the "Wonder Momo" stage (purple curtain) has been resolved.
- The sprite display processing part has been made closer to the operation of the actual machine. The problem (generated from v2.92) that the background of the continue screen of "Dragon Slayer Eiyuu Densetsu" is disturbed has been resolved.
- Move the operation speed and timing closer to the actual operation. Solved the problem that raster processing was disturbed (occurred in recent versions) in the demo of "Spriggan mk2" when starting the 8th stage.
- When "Private Eyedol" is started with "no arcade card", there is a bug (planned to be fixed) that it will stop in the raft puzzle scene in the cave. So, Ootake will boot it with the arcade card (extended RAM) enabled.
- The ROM image file of the BIOS is the same (exactly the same) in both "Super System Card 3.0" and "Arcade Card Pro", so in Ootake the arcade card compatible software also works with the ROM image of "Super System Card 3.0". (Operates with virtual RAM)
- Fixed the horizontal display start position determination process of the screen. In "Shogi Shoshinsha Muyou", the problem that the game screen was shifted to the left was solved.
- Fixed a bug in which the system message displayed on the upper left of the Ootake screen might remain when playing a game using a horizontal 512 dot resolution.
- In a screen mode game such as "Tokimeki Memorial" in which the effective range of 348 dots is horizontal, if the left and right overscan areas are set to be displayed, the same color band as the actual machine is displayed (v2.91 Same processing as before).
- Solved the problem that the display at the bottom of the screen was sometimes distorted when the RUN button was pressed on the player count setting screen in "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari". (In this scene, the CD access speed has been reduced to the level of the actual machine).
- When the "PC Engine Mouse" is connected, Ootake is automatically paused when the focus of Windows shifts to another application. (To prevent the mouse cursor from getting lost)
- The default setting of the "Remove Lag" setting in the "Screen" menu (a function to skip the extra screen buffer and reduce the delay) has been changed to 1F(1 frame). * With the recent PC & driver, the same effect can be obtained with 1F without setting 3F. (And the processing does not become heavy)
- "Overscan Height 5dot" and "Overscan Height 3dot" have been added to the "Screen->Overscan Customize" menu.
- Other minor details have been fixed and improved.