|Après MAME, c'est au tour de MESS d'être mis à jour. Les améliorations sont les suivantes:
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05348: [Crash/Freeze] (at.c) at586, at586x3: [debug] Crash before OK (Osso)
New System Drivers Supported:
- NTS DreamWriter 225 [robcfg, Curt Coder]
Systems Promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING:
- Ensoniq EPS-16 Plus [R. Belmont]
- Ensoniq MR-61 Workstation [R. Belmont]
- Forward Technology FT-68M [Al Kossow, Robbbert]
- MOLECULAR Computer [Al Kossow]
- Dragon 200-E [robcfg]
- ibm5170.xml: Added some Windows, MS-DOS, PC-DOS, GEM, OS/2, utilities and drivers, DR DOS 6.0, and Indianapolis 500. [Curt Coder]
- ibm5170.xml: Added the remaining Riki coverdisks. [Kaylee]
- ibm5170_cdrom.xml: Added CD-ROM software list with some Windows goodies and PC DOS 2000. [Curt Coder]
- sat_cart.xml: added dump of Ultraman support cart [Team Europe]
- c64_cart.xml: Added PK-232 driver cartridge. [Curt Coder]
- pet_rom.xml: Added McTerm 1.20, BASIC Programmer's Toolkit for BASIC 4.0, POWER, Oracle 3.03, Command-O for 8032, SORT, WordPro 3, Waterloo Structured BASIC, and Paperclip 2.84. [Mike Naberezny]
- pet_rom.xml: Added McTerm 1.21. [Mike Naberezny, Stefano Santerini]
- compis.xml: Added working System II and MS-DOS images. [Curt Coder]
- pico.xml: added more dumps and more documentation. [Team Europe]
- c128_rom.xml: Added KeyDOS support disk. [Curt Coder]
- updated Acron A3010 roms labels and added battery management program rom [robcfg]
- a7800.c - Cleanup of address maps, high score maps added [Robert Tuccitto]
- nes.c - Documented new PAL NES clone called "Golden China TV Game" [kaylee]
- c64: Emulated the PARTNER 64 cartridge. [Curt Coder]
- cat.c: Switch swyft to use mc68008, split vram handler from cat vram handler due to bus width differece. Hook up VIAs to swyft. Further work on documenting the rom and ram layout of the swyft,
pending hardware tests to figure out the via hookups. [Lord Nightmare, Dwight Elvey, Sandy Bumgarner]
- mc1502: cassette output, printer WIP, serial WIP, minor keyboard fix [shattered]
- amstrad.c: fix gx4000 inputs [Alex Jackson]
- pc: mc1502 fdc reset fix [shattered]
- RSP SIMD changes: [MooglyGuy, Marathon Man]
*Converted high and middle accumulator slices into SIMD vectors.
*Converted flag registers into SIMD vectors.
*Fixed unaligned accesses in CFC2 opcode.
*Added SCALAR_GET_VS1, SCALAR_GET_VS2, and SET_ACCUM_H/M/L to act as a passthrough to either the non-SIMD implementation or individual element insert/extract ops in order to minimize #if USE_SIMD all over the place.
*Ported SIMD implementations of VMUDL, VMUDM, VMUDN, VMUDH, VMACF, VMACU, VMADL, VMADM, VMADN, and VMADH from CEN64 with permission
*Resulted in an overall speedup of approximately 50% for RSP-bound scenes on a 2.5GHz i5.
- apogee: sound support [shattered]
- Refactored N64 RDP blender to use function arrays in order to flatten inner-loop branch structures for potential performance. [MooglyGuy]
- Broke blender steps into individual #defines in order to make the functional differences between RDP modes more apparent. [MooglyGuy]
- ec1841 updates: [shattered]
*Emulated the original keyboard
*DIP switches added
*Improved memory mapping
- N64 RDP and RSP improvements [MooglyGuy, Marathon Man]
*Fixed an RSP DMA edge case when transfer count is greater than 1.
*Refactored the RDP blender implementation to use function pointers rather than deep if/else structures in order to reduce branch prediction penalties in the inner software rasterizer loop.
*Reduced the likelihood that bad triangle commands due to an RSP crash will crash MESS.
- N64 optimizations: [MooglyGuy]
*Converted PIF RAM from 8-bit array to 32-bit array
*Inlined color and alpha combiner equations
*Moved a number of calculations in span rendering to outer loops
*Flattened branch structure of texel fetching somewhat
- cat.c: add v331 IAI swyft firmware roms, and add .jed file dumps for the four swyft pals [Sandy Bumgarner, Lord Nightmare, Balrog]
- cat.c: further swyft documentation updates based on having the board to look at directly [Lord Nightmare, Sandy Bumgarner]
- Apple II: Initial non-working implementation of High Speed SCSI Card [R. Belmont]
- isa_dectalk: add the dectalk pc device [Carl, Lord Nightmare]
- c64: Fixed tape loading. [Curt Coder]
- ibmpcjr: Fixed the software lists. [Kaylee]
- dectalk.c: add DECtalk DTC-01 v1.8 firmware, add two new DECtalk DSP firmwares (one which goes with v1.8, and one which goes with later v2.0 units) [Al Kossow, Lord Nightmare]
- dectalk.c: fixed the outfifo handler so the 'later 2.0'-409/-410 dsp firmware works correctly; some minor documentation updates as well, and added a compile-time feature to boost interleave
when the output fifo is about to run out. [Lord Nightmare]
- dectalk.c: fixed 68k->dsp fifo, hooked up the old 1.8 dsp rom version since it works with 1.8 with no glitching and also works with 2.0 [Lord Nightmare]
- vboy.c: improved loading from fullpath for non-2MB carts. [Fabio Priuli]
- cat.c: more swyft comment updates, fixed the board location of one of the pals. [Lord Nightmare]
- allows you to change what is in the southbridge ide slots [smf]
- amstrad: Allowed vpos counter to count past the active display. This allows raster interrupts to be set on a non-visible scanline. [Barry Rodewald]
- ti99, geneve: Using the new SETOFFSET address map feature (split access) [Michael Zapf]
- ti99: Added guards to prevent access to special devices in new memory access emulation. [Michael Zapf]
- dim_dsk: add modern support [Carl]
- x68k: make floppies work again [Carl]
- compis: Emulated the keyboard. [Curt Coder, Marcus Comstedt]
- compis: Added cassette, MPSC and RS-232 ports. Connected the FDC via the iSBX bus. [Curt Coder]
- Misc. a2bus updates [R. Belmont]
*CFFA2: patch settings EEPROM to allow up to 13 partitions on both IDE connectors
*SCSI: Much improved documentation
- a7800.c [Robert Tuccitto]
*Added Phase Shifts 24.7, 25.2, 26.2, 27.2.
*Phase Shifts 24.7 through 27.7 degrees with 0.5 degree increments documented. Phase Shift 26.2 degrees made active. Fixed typo under 26.77$.
- abc80: Added ROMs for the Scandia Metric FD2. [robcfg]
- BBC Micro updates / fixes: [Nigel Barnes]
*implemented ram device, all models have default ramsize, model A is 16K/32K switchable.
*added additional bios options for OS0.1, OS1.0 in models A/B.
*added clones bbcb_de, bbcb_us for BBC B German and US export models.
*added clones bbcmaiv, bbcmet, bbcmt, bbcm512, bbcmarm for other BBC Master models.
*added clones bbcmc, bbcmc_ar for BBC Master Compact and Arabic models.
*implemented BREAK key.
*fixed 8271 disk loading of ssd,dsd images.
*device mc146818 now accepts default CMOS RAM.
*added default CMOS RAM settings for all Master models.
- abc800: Fixed the fast floppy controller. [Curt Coder]
- Replaced hack code for saving nc200 ram with legacy nvram saving, you can now shut down the emulation and start it up without losing everything. However you must press the on button before exiting (default END key). [smf]
- adam: Fixed the 160KB floppy controller. [Curt Coder]
- Modello T: Added keyboard and cursor. [Robbbert]
- PT68K: Connected to a terminal, system works with bios 0. [Robbbert]
- PP01: Added sound and uart. [Robbbert]
- Vboy: Added fullpath support for small homebrews. [Robbbert]
- Unior: Added devices and sound. [Robbbert]
- Dolphin: Added cassette. [Robbbert]
- Elektor: Added paste facility, and improved quickload. [Robbbert]
- CD2650: Fixed quickload. [Robbbert]
- Ravens: Fixed bugs in quickload. [Robbbert]
- Instructor50: [Robbbert]
*Added various leds, keys and switches
*Added interrupt logic
*Fixed mistakes in the memory map and cassette operation