|Le petit frère de MAME pour les machines domestiques s'offre aussi une nouvelle version. Voyons ce qu'elle apporte:
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05108: [Crash/Freeze] (atari400.c) a600xl: Crash with "-cart salt100"
- 05583: [Crash/Freeze] (gba.c) GBA: Pokemon Sapphire crashes BIOS on fullpath,
runs fine on softlist (Fabio Priuli)
- 05508: [Crash/Freeze] (nes.c) dendy: [debug] Assertion with -cart genchohi (Fabio Priuli)
- 05512: [Misc.] (sg1000.c) All sg1000.c sets: AddressSanitizer: heap-use-after-free -
with 8K carts (Fabio Priuli)
- 05510: [Crash/Freeze] (exelv.c) All exelv.c sets: Crash with -aviwrite or -mngwrite (Firewave)
- 05511: [Misc.] (supracan.c) supracan: AddressSanitizer: stack-buffer-overflow (Alex Jackson)
- 05567: [Crash/Freeze] (ct486.c) ct486: Starting XFree86 with the "svga_dm" graphics card
crashes MESS (mahlemiut)
- 05551: [Crash/Freeze] (odyssey2.c) Pete Axe Pete!, Frogger (in NTSC system), others: odyssey2
SIGABRT with clang optimizations in OS X (Wilbert Pol)
- 05547: [Crash/Freeze] (ct486.c) ct486: System locks up when attempting to boot MS-DOS 6.22
- 05541: [Core] (coco12.c) coco2b and coco3/3h: coco2b and coco3/3h will not run correct versions of NitrOS-9 (Osso)
- 05525: [Misc.] (at.c) at486,ct486: Mouse doesn't work in Windows 2000. (crazyc)
- 05509: [Crash/Freeze] (tandy2k.c) All tandy2k.c sets: [debug] Assertion
New System Drivers Supported:
- Goldstar Famicom FC-100 [Robbbert, Anna Wu]
- New driver added: Xerox Alto 2 [Juergen Buchmueller]
- FM-Towns Marty 2 [caius, Barry Rodewald]
- Yamaha FB-01 [Wilbert Pol]
- Texas Instruments Compact Computer 40 [hap, Jon Guidry]
Systems Promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING:
- Master System Store Display Unit [Enik Land]
- HP 9845A/S [Curt Coder]
- HP 9835A/B [Curt Coder]
- HP 9845B/T/C [Curt Coder]
- Fanuc System P Model G (monochrome) [Guru, R. Belmont]
- Epson LX810L [Felipe Sanchez]
- Epson Action Printer 2000 [Felipe Sanchez]
- Gimix 6809 System [Tafoid]
- Intelbras TI630 telephone [Felipe Sanches]
- TI-74 BASICALC [hap]
- Psion Organiser I [Sandro Ronco]
- Psion Organiser II XP Psion Organiser II P200 [Sandro Ronco]
- TECNBRAS Dot Matrix Display [Felipe Sanches]
- Minicom IV (teletype device) [Felipe Sanches]
- snes.xml : some new dumps added [ReadOnly]
- abc80.xml: Added Myab CP/M BIOS 3.7. [Robert Juhasz]
- pet_flop.xml: Replaced bad D80 for Z-RAM. [Mike Naberezny]
- sc3000: Added cartridge and cassette software lists. [Curt Coder, Anna Wu]
- nes.xml: added correct nvram to dezaemon, thanks to naruko's research [Fabio Priuli]
- vectrex.xml: some fixes and additions. [hornpipe2, Fabio Priuli]
- osbexec: Added floppy software list. [Dave Dunfield, The Don Maslin Archive]
- mbc200: Added floppy software list. [Dave Dunfield, Chuck(G)]
- pet_rom.xml: Added InfoPro. [Paul Rickards, Mike Naberezny]
- gba.xml: Added newer revision of Sim City 2000 [BPzeBanshee]
- c64_cart.xml: Added another version of Super Snapshot 5. [Malice]
- Support 115200 on Apple III [smf]
- Added preliminary keyboard hook-up in AAKART device, adding bare-bones keyboard inputs to Acorn Archimedes. [Angelo Salese]
- smssdisp: implemented game selection. [Enik Land]
- megacd.c: Convert to device_gfx_interface, use device finders, cleanups [Alex Jackson]
- PVE500.c: Work on keyboard, 7-seg display and maincpu (z80) daisy chaining. Added declaration of DIP switches. [Felipe Sanches]
- rainbow.c : unmap unavailable RAM. Hard limits and 'floating bus' code removed. [Bavarese]
- dec_lk201.c : KEYCODE_2 corrected. RIGHT CONTROL now triggers DO. [Bavarese]
- apple3: preliminary joystick support [R. Belmont]
- Oric 1: Spring cleaning [O. Galibert]
- Apple II: implemented cycle-exact Disk II floppy controller using the modern floppy subsystem. [O. Galibert, R. Belmont]
- sms: added support for Furrtek's multitap adapter (supported by BOoM homebrew game). [Enik Land]
- Apple II updates: [R. Belmont]
*Some minor cleanup to how post-IIe machines are handled
*Fixed N/M keys on Platinum IIe and IIgs
- Apple II: Correct setup of built-in ACIAs for IIc/IIc Plus [R. Belmont]
- emulate ie15 keyboard & use RS232 port [shattered]
- avigo.c & hunter2.c Allow all rs232 devices [smf]
- clcd.c fixed irq hookup. [smf]
- thomson: fix for incorrect palettes in a seldom used video mode [Antonie Mine]
- hp48: fix for memory cards and addition of imgtool support for it [Antonie Mine]
- Apple 1: Added support for expansion slot, moved cassette interface to a card to match reality. [R. Belmont]
- pet: Added user port diagnostic connector. [Curt Coder]
- Apple I: Support CFFA1 Compact Flash/IDE adaptor [R. Belmont, based on a patch by Christopher Bachmann]
- next: Add mouse [O. Galibert]
- next: Setup the time [O. Galibert]
- next: mouse/nmi fixes [O. Galibert]
- Cybiko: Make serial loopback on cybikoxt, gets past first (of several) hangups. [R. Belmont]
- next: fix the vblank disables [O. Galibert]
- cybiko updates: [R. Belmont]
*Fixed major memory stomp in cybikov2
*Fixed "insert battery" message in cybikoxt; the OS boots up now
*Started general cleanup of I/O handling
- amstrad: added preliminary Amstrad/Pace RS232C interface. The terminal software included with the original Amstrad interface works, but not much else does at this stage. [Barry Rodewald]
- cybiko: more I/O re-hookup. [R. Belmont]
- hp9845: Added software lists for option ROMs. [Curt Coder]
- fanucspg: Better colors from new reference. [Guru, R. Belmont]
- RAINBOW.C: IRQ priorities updated. Board revisions and add-on cards documented; rainbow100 renamed to rainbow100a. [Bavarese]
- fanucspg: Mapped most of the chips on the i86 side. [Carl]
- nes: added support the new homebrew PCB used by 2A03 Puritans
Album. [Fabio Priuli]
- nes.c: Fixed Silva Saga, which relies on SRAM not being 0x00 filled from factory, with many thanks to naruko for investigating the problem. [Fabio Priuli]
- apfm1000 / apfimag: more accurate support for on-cart 1K RAM in Space Destroyer (no more need of using -ramsize 1K option at launch). [Fabio Priuli]
- Apple II: enforce read twice requirement for language card. [R. Belmont]
*Brought initial Maria cycle counts inline from measurements taken with logic analyzer/tests. [Mike Saarna/Robert Tuccitto]
*Added interrupts to DMA cycle eating. Updates to LL, OL, and spin accounting for HALT behavior. [Mike Saarna]
- kb3600: More sensible multi-key handling, now actually behaves like h/w. [R. Belmont]
- apple3: Preliminary reset key handling. [R. Belmont]
- megapc: added alternate MegaPC Plus set which uses a WINBUS chipset [Chris Hardy, Barry Rodewald]
- msx.c: [Wilbert Pol]
*Reimplemented the cartridge slots as slot devices.
*Moved the msx slot layouts to inline machine configuration.
*Started adding support for a few more firmware types.
*Add turbo support to Panasonic FS-A1FX/FS-A1WX/FS-A1WSX.
- Amiga: Implement internal IDE controller for the Amiga 4000. Fix RTC hookup in Amiga 3000 and 4000. Set RP5C01 RTC to actually return 24 hour mode, which fixes RTC detection for the Amiga. [Dirk Best]
- amigafdc: Add writing [O. Galibert]
- Amiga: Kill the legacy CIA emulation and fix Agnus ID for A2000 and A500. [Dirk Best]
*Add missing virtual keyword to actually call the right TOD clock
*Outputs depend on the input state (fixes A1000 overlay switch)
*Switching to serial output mode with one-shot activated causes a pulse on SP (correct? needed for keyboard handshake)
*Serial input is clocked by the CNT input, not the default clock
*Mask offsets to 4 bits
*Writing the Timer High register with one-shot activated immediately causes the timer to be latched and the timer started, regardless of timer start value
- at: added preliminary ATi Graphics Ultra Pro (mach32) ISA video card.
- fmtowns: added clone FM Towns II FreshTV [caius, Barry Rodewald]
- Amiga: Support PAL/NTSC switch for machines equipped with an ECS Agnus
chip or better. [Dirk Best]
*Save screen pixelclock.
*Call reset_partial_updates() in finish_screen_updates() instead of creating an extra timer for it. This prevents calling reset_partial_updates() after finishing the screen, causes issues when screens change their size to a size lower than the current screen.
*Optimization: Support calling vblank_begin() directly at the start of a frame instead of using a timer.
- Amiga: Add version 6.1 bootroms for the A590/A2091 and RAM controller PAL [Guru]
- sun3: Work in progress on Sun 3/80. It now POSTs. [R. Belmont]
- c8050: Added ROM signatures for 901483-04. [Paul Rickards, Mike Naberezny]
- x68k: compose the gfx and sprite/bg layers individually before drawing to the screen [Carl]
- exelv.c [Gilles Fétis] Improved emulation in driver to the point where exl100 will successfully load and execute cartridges. Still lacking any input at the moment.
- nes.c: fixed WRAM banking for MMC5, so that Bandit Kings of Ancient China (and Suikoden - Tenmei no Chikai) can be considered as working. Also fixed wrong battery size for Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika - Genchou Hishi in xml, which was causing a "Memory Over" error message ingame. [Fabio Priuli]
- msx.c: Added support for mapper used by Holy Quran. [hap, Wilbert Pol]
- ql: Added slot interfaces for the expansion and ROM cartridge ports. Modernized the Sandy Super Disk, Sandy SuperQBoard, and Miracle Trump Card floppy interfaces. Added a device for the QIMI (not working yet). Created skeletons for several expansion cards. [Curt Coder]
- rainbow.c: New floppy code - uses more reliable 'wd_fdc'. [Bavarese]
- ql: Added preliminary CST Q+4 emulation. [Curt Coder]
- gb.c: Added GameBoy Pocket Boot ROM. [BennVenn]
- vtech1: Add "VZ-200 Enhanced BASIC V1.01" [Chicken Man]
- Apollo updates [Hans Ostermeyer]
*Fixed ISA bus endianness, it's the same as other 680x0 systems with ISA
*Improved logging in several places
*"20 years ago" option updated to now-necessary "25 years ago"
*Fixed ISA high IRQ routing
*Fixed 3c505 to have a 16 bit ISA interface
*Fixed omti8621 and sc499 to have correct-endian ISA interfaces
- hprot1: [Felipe Sanches]
*new derivative "CARD I PCB rev.08A"
*new derivative "CARD II PCB rev.6"
*fixed LCD rendering (now both lines are displayed properly)
*inverted logic of the inputs so that now we can navigate the menu
- mac: fix 0.153 regression that prevented several Macs from booting. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Support some oddball sized disk images and DOS 3.3 disks that were ripped in ProDOS sector order. [R. Belmont]
- sms.c: Several timing fixes: [Enik Land]
*Fix flicker on Choplifter title screen by drawing the borders through timers.
*Instead trigger NMI at end of the display, do it at end of top border (line 261 after start of active screen area).
*Add a delay to NMI, to be later than HINT, as stated by Flubba's VDPTest readme.
* Also based on VDPTest readme, change VINT and Sprite Overflow flags to be later than VCount change.
*Delay a little the display callback, to fix the title scrolling of Road Rash (SMS game).
*Fixed documentation of the scanline sections and change some timings to match.
*Calculate initial VCount values, instead use of hardcoded values.
- wswan.c: Added noise emulation [trap15, Wilbert Pol]
- mac: add PMU ROMs for later use [R. Belmont]
- gameboy: Added support for Li Cheng pirate mapper. [taizou, Fabio Priuli]
- osdcore: Allow "default" for -midiin and -midiout. [R. Belmont]
- Apple II: Support for the Mountain Computer Music System. [R. Belmont]
- apple II: support Decillionix DX-1 sampler card. [R. Belmont]
- c64: Precalculate PLA outputs for approximately 5% speedup. [Curt Coder]
- glcolor: added LCD emulation and inputs. [Sandro Ronco]
- vz300 floppy: Initial modern implementation [O. Galibert]
- Apple II: Add volume control register to DX-1 card. [R. Belmont]
- vtvideo.c): finally fix smooth scrolling (ED084 =1). See DIAG DISK -> VIDEO TEST -> screen 3 (Rainbow driver - SKIP 0). [Bavarese]
- atari400.c - Slightly revised Atari XL cartridge loading so that it doesn't crash when loading 8K carts. Confirmed to fix MT#05108. [alegend45]
- dmv: various updates to allow CP/M to boot. [Sandro Ronco]
- apple3: now using the cycle-accurate floppy emulation. [R. Belmont]
- corvushd: Fixed prep mode verify drive command. [Mike Naberezny] The verify drive command (0x07) is used by the "format check" options of both the Corvus diagnostics program and the SSE
HardBox configure program. Previously, format check would halt with an error because we did not return a valid response for the verify drive command. Format check now completes successfully and reports no bad sectors.
- corvushd: Fixed get drive parameters command. [Mike Naberezny] The "read controller code version" option in the Corvus diagnostics program now shows the correct version and drive capacity.
- c64: some optimizations [Alex Jackson]
*read_pla() leaves the PLA outputs packed, instead of using eight output parameters to return them
*flatten nested switch statements in read_memory() and write_memory()
*mos6566: inline bus_r() and various READ_LINE_MEMBERs
- corvushd: Prep mode now supports multiple drives. [Mike Naberezny] This allows the Corvus diagnostics program to format any drive. Previously, the drive id sent in the command to enter prep mode was ignored and drive 1 would always be formatted instead.
- c64 improvement & fix [Alex Jackson]
*Cache pointers to basic and kernal ROMs at startup (they can be in separate ROM regions or a single ROM depending on model) rather than branching on every read
*Moved "ProLogic-DOS Classic" BIOS from c64 to c64c, since it's clearly meant for, and only successfully boots on, the latter machine
- Colecovision PAL BIOS [TSM Carmine]
- Fixed Quickload (c64) to allow files packed with Kompressmaster v4.1-3 from Peter Arndt. [M.A.S.H.]
- amstrad: added the ability for expansion devices to contain ROMs (as some do). added ROMs for DK'Tronics Speech Synthesiser, and both RS232 interfaces (plus one alternate for the Amstrad interface). split Amstrad and Pace serial interfaces into separate devices as they have different sized ROM areas. [Barry Rodewald]
- wicat: added additional boot ROMs [Al Kossow, Barry Rodewald]
- abc806: Added video PROMs. [Anders Sandahl]
- Minor Apollo cleanups & removal of no-longer-supported options, plus data format fix for systems using a serial terminal. [Hans Ostermeyer]
- abc806: Added video PALs. [Anders Sandahl]
- cat.c: fix canon cat breakage from r30715 [Lord Nightmare]
- VTVIDEO: Added new interlaced mode. Also handle cases where undocumented delays / skip lines are poked (SQUINT; VIDEO.PAS). [Bavarese]
- Super80 : added floppy disk controller [Robbbert]
- Super80 : major cleanup [Robbbert]
- LFT1510 : connected to terminal, working [Robbbert]
- Applix : adjusted default dipswitches so that it will boot [Robbbert]